Reviews for Blood-Stained Shrine Maiden
m9aT3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3o3Pst0riQ1
mattguellec chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
Thanks for the trip. Let's meet again in the next Hinamizawa.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
Good seventeen chapters
aaronbaird202 chapter 20 . 6/2/2018
This was a great story overall,however they were a few nit picky things i didnt really care for. Like when you used the phrase with out further ado when Rika got off the phone i feel like that phrase didnt really fit there and the other thing was Kasais when you said the cops ruled it a suicide, i know Mion used his hands to manipulate the gun but i think she would leave more evidence indicating someone else was there and that it might have been a murder. Other than those 2 things i really enjoyed this chapter and the story as a whole keep up the good work. (Also sorry if this review is super wordy.)
reader567 chapter 19 . 5/31/2018
I love this story, it is so much like the visual novels. The only bad thing about the plot is that you kill Satoshi, I always wanted to see Satoshi and Keiichi interacting as friends. Oh well, great story anyway.
deletedaccountchanrip chapter 11 . 5/4/2018
So far, I really love this story. I always wanted to see this sort of take on Rika's desperation to have a world where no tragedies occur among Hinamizawa and her friend circle. I got immersed in this story very quickly, and this is coming from someone with attention span issues. Your pacing is also very balanced, nothing feels rushed or redundant. You do a good job at adding information needed to help those who are slightly fandom-blind to Higurashi but merging it in with this world's timelime very well. If I were still a Higurashi noob, I'd definitely still be able to follow this.

Also, some advice. If you copy your story into Doc Manager, it actually has a linebreak feature, so you don't have to use "*****Line Break*****".
deletedaccountchanrip chapter 5 . 5/3/2018
I'm going to just pop in for a second and compliment you for being honest and mature with your portrayal of human sexuality here, particularly with taboos like Satoshi's conflicting emotions about finding Shion attractive despite the situation she was in when he saw her, Shion and Mion's "bedtime play", and Shion's rapist being written as a human with real reasoning behind what he did besides "lol I'm evil bleh". It's refreshing to see someone be honest about these things without playing it for fetish fuel or glossing over it as if it never happened. Like, there's nothing wrong with someone writing about their fetishes, but in a more serious story, those sorts of things will be extremely out of place if treated like fanservice. And human sexuality isn't as simple as a lot of people think, it can be quite complicated and layered. So, yeah, great job!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 1/26/2018