Reviews for Fallen Hero
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 11/20/2018
Great story so far. Hope you will continue this
starboy454 chapter 3 . 4/5/2018
good story so far
BROMBROS chapter 3 . 1/23/2018
Looking forward to an update.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 2 . 1/22/2018
nice start harry
Bosma19 chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
Please update
Calebros chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
So when is this exactly?
Starting with a conversation and not even giving it at least a minimal frame is not a good start.
Also why is it important that a Fallen Angel fell in love with a woman and gave her children? What does that have to do with the Black family? Did they kidnap one of the children?
Rennerd chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit on Hermione, but there are a few things which are just red flags in stories, and the last chapter waved a couple at me, glad to see I seem to be mistaken.

The whole detecting the sin thing, it can be done well, but I'd be concerned about making the characters seem a little one dimensional with it. Take Ron, can't deny the envy thing, but a decent case can also be made for sloth and pride, and lesser cases for the rest. Plus, Ron's envy thing (with regards to Harry) really didn't make much of an appearance until the tournament. The firebolt was a good example, Ron was just as excited as Harry, he didn't sulk about it or anything, which is why I thought it strange Harry wouldn't tell him, at least until that major bump in their friendship at the tournament.

Other than that, not much to talk about. Just have to wait for the 'real' story to begin.
Rennerd chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
... I know it's a forlorn hope, but please have Hermione be seriously christian and reject Harry's nature. You said she likely had a massive sin of pride, so you could have her be too proud to overlook her existing preconceptions. Like, seriously. 9 times out of 10, any flaw Hermione might have is entirely glossed over, making her this sort of saint. Since, way back when, Hermione was my favorite character, it vexes me a great deal.

Also, Hermione was never considered 'attractive' until the yule ball, were she spent the entire day doing herself up. It just seems to me this silly idea that the main characters must be attractive. It seems funny to me that as a character whose defining trait is her brains, must have knockout looks put on her to make her a more appealing character.

Now, as for the story, the whole fallen heritage thing is quite interesting. That said, I also found it amusing when people push the whole 'blood purity thing is nonsense', whilst giving Harry power he only has due to his bloodline.
I don't really care for the whole trunk thing, and Sirius knowing all this stuff about it. Sirius left it in his dorm... when? When he was just trying to kill Peter? Also, Harry opening up about everything and calling hem Padfoot off the bat, also doesn't really feel right.
Having the fallen heritage run through the Blacks is an interesting twist. That said, is there a reason it only woke in Harry? it couldn't have been the Peverall line, since James didn't awaken it, and it being in the Blacks opens up whole realms of possibility, since the Black line is so widespread. Can we expect to see, for instance, Draco gaining wings, and being a recurring antagonist? Bellatrix flinging spears of light?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Man, I can just see Harry being forced to use his wings against the Dragon in the First Task and everyone freaking out. I can't wait to see Harry start using some of the Fallen Angel powers from the manga like spears of light.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Very good
Arrow in knee chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Hope it wouldn't end up in shitty MC/Rias pairing.

Your faithfull Irina-shipper
Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Is it harry/riass?
samler chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
wow das wahr super, die magie des todes ist es neckromantie