Reviews for Bladed Hero, Marimo!
Random chapter 5 . 10/15
/anime/the-disastrous-life-of-saiki-k/ look
DDD chapter 5 . 10/14
more please i like this story
This looks like a really interesting story!
Gamelover41592 chapter 5 . 10/1
this has potential let's see where this goes
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 9/30
Interesting plot, but not quite what I’m looking for in a long term read
UnholyBlood chapter 5 . 9/29
I am not sure I read this correctly. But in this chapter you made izuku put Seros take over his blades so he COULDN'T unsheathe them... And the. He goes ahead and unsheathes them with Seros tape on? Uh... Izuku going back on his words? Not to mention I don't think Izuku could just mrerely unshethe his swords with how strong Seros tape is... If I read this right you might want to edit/rewrite this chapter.

All in all I loved the chapters I have read so far. Can't wait for another chapter update -
Gameadto100t chapter 1 . 9/25
Interesting idea of presenting Zoro into the first chapter as Deku’ mentor. I hope to see the rest of the One Piece characters and the My Hero Academia characters too.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 9/23
keep up the AMAZING WORK!

I Wonder what will happen next; When will the U.A. Knowledge of Zoro be shared; When's the next chapter; I can hardly wait for more!

Sanji:MARIMO
Zoro:ERO-COOK
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 9/23
WOW! HOW IN THE IMPEL DOWN DO NEDZU & AIZAWA KNOW ABOUT PIRATE HUNTER ZORO?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 9/23
YES! IZUKU REFUSED ONE FOR ALL!

NOW HE'LL BE ZORO'S SUCCESSOR

P.S. HOW D-O-E-S NEDZU Know of the Marimo Pirate Hunter?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 9/23
NO! He Shouldn't inherit one for all; He ALREADY has 3-sword Style on his side; what more does he need?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 9/23
AWESOMESAUCE! IZUKU'S GONNA BE A SWORD-WIELDING HERO!
trollzor69 chapter 5 . 9/22
Welcome back nice update
SonicMax chapter 5 . 9/19
Damn I wanted izuku to win. Sure maybe not in perfect shape but not essentially a tie. Also boo he got disqualified because he destroyed the building.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 5 . 9/12
This is good stuff! I'm looking forward to more.
Will the rest of the Strawhats be making an appearance too as we learn more about Zoro? I hope we get to learn more about his life before becoming Midoriya's teacher.