Reviews for Bladed Hero, Marimo!
Kyoya2718 chapter 4 . 7/28
Update soon plzz wanna know what happens next
I love this series that you made and i hope you continue your awesome work
And have good day sir. ( God the way you did the story is awesome and very uniqe i must say, you my friend made me extremely hyped and may the Lord bless you for your outstanding work )
It’s amazing please please update
Winter-Buzz chapter 3 . 7/10
I like the premise, but so far its execution is simply substandard. You rehash events from canon despite Izuku being a different person to his canon counterpart. Like tripping at the entrance to U.A., a swordsman-Izuku would not have done that (after all, if you can't maintain your footing, you must be pretty terrible swordsman). Likewise, Iida calling him out for "looking exhausted" is just stupid. I honestly would have preferred that, because he was different, events happened differently. Seriously, their interactions seem so forced and clunky. At least that way this story would have a genuine difference to canon besides Izuku's abilities.
homonoculus chapter 4 . 5/26
Pls uptade bro the story is nice.
I wonder if we get to read the other straw hat crew mostly sanji cuz why not
Kevins Hau chapter 4 . 5/16
please continue.
its a good story
arinst2305 chapter 4 . 4/30
Go
LillieGus chapter 1 . 4/6
Great story. Please continue.
XProj-ArlyJX chapter 4 . 3/29
This... is amazing... I love it! Hey, can I mention this story in my fanfic? I want others to know about this story. I really like how you write this fic and I totally cracked up when Aizawa stared at Izuku in shock when he showed off his strength. Please continue, if not. I hope you will put it up for adoption!
HeliX Sol chapter 2 . 3/28
Izuku should find it weird that All Might and Zoro have similar voices.
Blazing heart frigid soul chapter 4 . 3/18
That was fun I'm looking forward to more are devil fruit and other one piece charecters going to pop up.
Blazing heart frigid soul chapter 2 . 3/18
Honestly no dekus swords would never be able to handle one for all it's to op a power boost if anything I'd give him a pyrokinesis qurik that he can mix with his swords blue exorcist style I would however give one for all to Eijiro his Harding qurik and personality fit well with one for all and Almight.
Daniel chapter 4 . 3/14
This is really nice. Please continue. Hope life got better for ya.
Stylin' Breeze chapter 4 . 3/9
At last I'm finally caught up. Nice touch about Deku's name. Those little differences make the story even more interesting to follow. And it's kind of funny that now Izuku trounces everyone at everything haha
TF Volt chapter 4 . 2/22
Please update its starting to get exciting.