Reviews for Breaking the Sky
Hi
I like this story
Can you please update ?
LoubellRose chapter 11 . 4/23/2021
This is another that I'm surprised that I like and wish there was more of.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 11 . 2/11/2021
this is really good..
i wonder what will happen next.
Dendule95 chapter 11 . 1/8/2021
Plllllease update this story plllllease plllllease
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 11/26/2020
Hibari in this story is so much more open and still retains his personality, it's also believable because his Sky openly admits she fear For him rather than him. It's cute how they find things in common with each other, the dragon drive game allows Kiseki to let out her fighting spirit safe in the knowledge she's hurting no one while petting dragons and Kyoya can be his bloodthirsty self and get into fights with her so they can be even too.

The fact the mafia hasn't bothered them too also contributes to this a lot. And while I was cheering fro Hayato to get the girl Hibari is so interesting here that I also cheer him on. Fon is a good shipper.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2020
Please continue to write this
zakuranavarro chapter 11 . 10/12/2020
noooo pliss sigue
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 11 . 7/3/2020
It is written very exciting. I look forward to how it goes on.
Victoria1676 chapter 11 . 5/25/2020
please make more I really love this story and definitely enjoyed reading this alot
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 11 . 5/7/2020
I really hope you continue this story, it’s really good and I want to read about Verde and Vipers reactions to the new world.
I suspect Xanxus and his group would love that place and would jump at a chance to go there, lol.
Jaded Firerose chapter 11 . 12/22/2019
Wonderful story, I really liked it. I can totally see the braying jackass having an Epic melt down, chasing his daughter down in this new and clearly dangerous World that is totally unworthy of his dear son.. erm daughter, erm… child, and getting his ass royally kicked by Reborn and the others before they kick him back to Earth and basically closes the door behind him to ensure that he can't come back, evil snicker.
deathwearsblack chapter 11 . 12/6/2019
please update.
917brat chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
This is an interesting story that I would like to read more of and find just where you are going to go next with this, so please keep it up and update again soon.
Loretta537 chapter 11 . 11/22/2019
I really miss this story and hope you can continue it one day.