Reviews for Breaking the Sky
Santarella chapter 11 . 6/9/2018
Update please? I really, really like this story!
Sora Akuma chapter 11 . 6/3/2018
I know you probably have a very busy life but please update. I really want to know who she ends up with and how things end with her family and their situation.
loveyourselfmore chapter 11 . 6/1/2018
If/when you decide to continue this story i vote for Colonelo/Kiseki for the pairing!
917brat chapter 7 . 5/26/2018
My attention has been grabbed and you continue to keep it with each chapter you add to your story please keep up the utterly wonderful work and update again soon.
t.laurence7 chapter 11 . 5/24/2018
Noooooooooooooooooo, I need more! This is so good. Please tell me you're going to keep updating. I feel bad for even asking because you have so many amazing stories that deserve to be continued. Lmao. ;D
River Nailo-Chaos chapter 11 . 5/2/2018
i vote for fon/mira... love to see her parants reaction to her calling reborn papa lol
or kyouya nephew.
StarKurama chapter 11 . 4/14/2018
i love this and would love to read more. please continue
Athanasia Adhara chapter 11 . 4/14/2018
Lal is such a bitch seriously... Can't wait for Verde and Viper to come to Rikyuu. I haven't really heard of Dragon Drive before but your story is really good. I hope you update soon!

for the pairings.. I can't decide, since Kyoya clearly like Mira/Kiseki and he already admitted it to himself. Fon is clearly out since he ships Kyoya and Mira/Kiseki. Reborn is clearly attracted to her but choose to be a more Father figure (Daddy lololol) and Col, there could be something there considering Kiseki/Mira's reaction when she first met him and purely (for me) just out of spite for Lal that he should move on to Kiseki and also he's the one who created that nickname
Dagondawn chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
Are you even going to update this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2018
I think she should end up with hibar or colonello. They'll eventually go cackle right? More chapters please.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
So far it's pretty good. Hope to see more on this.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
I've never heard of Dragon Drive before this. But I love this story, and after doing some research, I don't mind Dragon Drive either. Although, and I may be biased, but I think I like your version of events more.

Like always, I loved reading all of your stories, and I honestly don't know which ones I wish would update more. Thanks for sharing this for us to read and thanks for introducing me to Dragon Drive. I guess, I can only hope that there might be a few more chapters in the future.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2018
More please
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2018
Look forward to the next chapter
Miko Road chapter 11 . 3/11/2018
I'm rooting for Mira and Kyouya, even though in this chapter you hinted at that likely not happening now. I thought their interactions in earlier chapters were just adorable (especially her falling asleep on his lap).

Also as a personal preference - while I like Fon and Colonello - I just find the age gap between them and Mira a little too much. I mean aren't the Acrobelano older than even her parents? It's just that right now she's still in high school (or middle school in Japan). Maybe if she were in her twenties, the age difference wouldn't bother me so much, but at her age right now I feel like her entering into a romantic relationship with someone so much older wouldn't be a good idea. Especially considering her own upbringing and her relationship with her father and even her relationship with her own femininity.

Anyway, I didn't mean to make my review so long. I really do enjoy this story, and I look forward to reading more whatever you decide.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »