Reviews for Breaking the Sky
Santarella chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
Love it! More chapters please! D
Eli Clark chapter 10 . 1/25/2018
I would love to see Kyouya snow more worry for Fon though. The fact that he was relieved when Fon woke up meant he was worried about him and it's honestly adorable seeing how much Hibari cares about him, since Fon is family. Meguru is awful. I think there are potential pairings here. I've recently found a love for Fon/Skull, if only because I don't think Skull is as weak as he lets on. He's a Cloud for God's sake, and they can be downright vicious when they're feeling particularly murderous and he's not as much of a civilian anymore. Not to mention he has more than just skill when he's driving anything and his Cloud flames heal him from wounds using Propagation.

Stunt biking takes a lot of talent. To the point where I wouldn't be surprised if Skull was able to do parkour. He can also drive vehicles very well too, that I'm positive of. He'll be able to ride a dragon with ease. I've come across some fanfics where he's notably stronger than what he makes himself out to be and in more than one fic has commented that a showman, as that's what a stunt biker is, shows his audience what they want or expect to see, not what's really there. Really... I can see that. Allen Walker is an actor too. You have to be, in order to be a clown and do acrobatics like the way he does.

Which brings me to another point. I would not be surprised if the reason for the way Skull acts is because he was raised in a circus setting. In which he learned acrobatics, juggling, knife throwing, and the like. Why? Because some of them act a lot like Skull does, if only to put on a show for the audience. This is why I would not be surprised if Skull is hiding more than he lets on.

Anyway, another pairing I can see happening is Kyouya/Tsuna or whatever then he'll her name is now. Mira. Yeah I can see that. I can also see Fon/Tsuna, but not as much as I do Fon/Skull. There is only ONE series with that pairing and they're typically oneshots. Not to mention it's a crossover.
Eli Clark chapter 11 . 1/25/2018
So cute! But I'm confused. In cannon, Lal and Colonello-chan are engaged. Fiancée's. In this story, are they not really?
SwordOfTheJedi chapter 11 . 1/20/2018
I really love this story! Eagerly waiting for the next update!
Faery66 chapter 11 . 1/17/2018
Hope to read more soon.

D
Lumene chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
Uh,what about Yamato Takeshi? Tsuna's loyal Rain... Will he still become Tsuna's later or did he die without Tsuna stopping in him
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
Please update soon!
Mumia0813 chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
c'mon i want more!
Queen of Darkness O.o chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
Love it, please update soon!
Paola chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
Hola la historia es interesante espero actualices pronto.
northwind132 chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
Please update this soon.
Kichou chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
Very cute story. I like it.
Magic Night Star Mage chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
Fon! Fon! Fon! Update soon please!
aknight chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
please update sky bunny and breaking the sky
krzys2000 chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
i like it next chapter pleas
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »