Reviews for Halloween Havoc!
Clara chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Man! I'm just tripping all over these amazing jewels in my quest to feed my nostalgia. This is truly amazing. I love your portrayal of Akane and Ranma—they especially feel true to the manga. And I just adore their meddling friends. Poor Ukyo though! Haha. Thank you so much for sharing!
Ria chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Wow awesome...lovely fic after lonnggg time...enjoyed it so much...
Lizzy Dezzy chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Such a sweet story, I'd love to read more one-shots like this one. Everything seemed to be part of the real manga, thanks. Happy Halloween!
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Nice to see you back, even if it's just a one shot. Super cute! Everything you want in a Ranma/Akane one shot: Nerima randomness, Ranma jealousy, misunderstandings, jealous rival, meddling friends and some WAFFYness!
FlameDancerStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
love the story, it was so sweet
bobbwa chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
What a (trick or) treat! Thank you for writing, of course. You're so dang talented.
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
this was fun to read. i like that you referrence my other otp nightwing and batgirl...
i like that ranma and akane are accepting their feeling when they think no one's watching. more soon.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Cute story
jes968 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I love this! What a cute story. I absolutely love the end.
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Well this is really cute!

I liked the little jokes thrown in like how people don't realize Gousenkugi is using makeup, hilarious. And the antics of Ranma and Akane are adorable.

It feels so fitting that after all that bickering they have this pure moment of closeness that's just so perfect.

You know, I know this is a minor point in the grand scheme of things but really fanfics portraying Akane as wearing only modest and "cute" clothing I feel doesn't fit her. Akane may not dress in hyper revealing outfits but she has no problem wearing more... skimpier wear? She'll often go for what I think is mean to be a kind of stylish sexy look. In particular she really likes short skirts and shorts. She's frequently wearing the shortest skirt/short set within the group of ladies she's with. Also in chapters on the beach she's the one most likely to wear a bikini.

Wow that's a lot of words about a few paragraphs of story. Nice mental images though!

The ending is really perfect, really showing both their relationships in full despite the well intentioned meddling of their friends.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I know I already said this, but seriously, what an amazing story. It's funny, cute, and felt like reading a chapter right out of the manga. I'm going to have to read this every year around Halloween! Thanks again for writing it - I absolutely adored it! :)