Reviews for Love Me Or Leave Me Alone
Scorpia11 chapter 3 . 6/16
I love this. I know some ppl may not because of how deep it hits home in so many relationships but I love the honest feelings. Esp the saying of men and women when they marry. I love my own husband but he hates that I'm not the same as I was when we started dating...but it's part of life. I can't wait to read more. I only wish that there was more dialogue and that Hermione would sit and talk to Ron instead of running...tho again I see that's human nature at its best.
DeLovelyRose chapter 3 . 6/8
Please continue! I’m want to read the confrontation chapter where they all talk about it in order to move on. And I’m curious as to who Ron seeing behind her back? Please continue!
DeLovelyRose chapter 2 . 6/8
Poor Hermione. Worst way to find out is when Hermione found out she wasn’t the only one. There was another person involved. How heartbreaking. Ron is a coward for doing such a thing, during their marriage.
DeLovelyRose chapter 1 . 6/8
Hermione is going to do just fine. She’s a total boss, she doesn’t need the likes of him. By him, I mean Ron.
Happy chapter 3 . 6/5
Whew! Super heavy and poignant!
Happy chapter 2 . 6/4
Whew! Heavy and heartbreaking!
Happy chapter 1 . 6/4
I'm so sorry to learn of your junky year, and I'm sending you lots and lots of love and positives. Xoxoxo, One of your many, many fans
ForsakenKalika chapter 3 . 6/4
Oh god, I feel this so hard, from both perspectives. This is a good one, so I do hope you continue in the future. Wishing you all my best, darlin
Hollowg1rl chapter 3 . 5/31
Oh dear, I feel sorry for everyone involved in this mess, and if I was one of the ones that made you not want to work in this story I apologize, for I can't recall my last review on this story. This is a beautiful, heartfelt chapter, so thank you for the gift of your writing! Also, I love every scene, though the one with Xeno makes my heart ache, but in a good way, if that makes sense. Just fantastic work all around!
McKenzie Shea chapter 3 . 5/30
You are absolutely correct in your note. Everyone is suffering and doing what they can to feel less awful. Yes it has not been handled well, but there you go. I actually love that you have not given in to "Ron-bashing". It's very well done.
Rolf's checking over of Hermione tugged at my heartstrings. I'm not sure why, but the moment was poignant.
Xenophilius is wise in his own way, and has such an interesting take on everything. I'm so glad Hermione got to experience a bit of peace and still get good advice.
CalicoLynx chapter 3 . 5/30
I’m glad you came back to this story. I find it very cathartic to read, and it helps to see issues I’ve struggled with in stories. So many of them seem to just gloss over the realities and make the breaking of a relationship one persons fault. That’s just not accurate. In my experience there’s always issues in both sides of the relationship, both sides are hurt and get hurt in the destruction. I love seeing you represent that here, I feel for all the characters. Thank you for this story and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future, however long that takes 3

Cali
smithback chapter 3 . 5/28
adorable
ForeverTheWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 5/28
So glad to see another story of this pairing, and a very well written one it is! You're right entirely though - similar to The Minister's Secret the characters you write are so very human and there is no right and wrong and blame game to be had. Can't wait to see what you do next, thanks so much for another great fic!
Meiri chapter 3 . 5/28
I think it must be hard for Ron and Hermione. I'm glad Hermione has somewhere to go. Good friends make a huge difference.
Thank you for updating! I’m very curious about this paring.