Reviews for Curiosity
the.mad.nimrod chapter 17 . 8/30
This fanfic is so much fun, totes facing it. And I kinda hope both Nejire and Momo agree to share Izuku later. XD There's enough of the pint-sized powerhouse to go with both, ya know?
creativesm75 chapter 17 . 7/15
cool
Jokeface35561 chapter 1 . 6/16
Plz update this
fpinheiro96 chapter 17 . 6/16
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
LancealotRM chapter 17 . 5/26
I can’t wait for the awkwardness of when Izuku and nejire ask each other out
ReaderWriterfella chapter 17 . 5/16
More!
EternalKing chapter 1 . 5/6
For something with 200 plus reviews, I hadn't expected it's beginning to be so weak, but I guess it can't be helped that she needs a flimsy reason to be interested in Deku.
ToonyTheBoi chapter 17 . 4/2
I really love IzuNejire, but I love IzuMomo even more. I feel really conflicted when I read this fic because deep in my soul I want them to get together. It was an enjoyable chapter nonetheless.
Suspicious Dude chapter 17 . 3/29
Not gonna lie, I had lost hope on this story ever being finished. However, I'm extremely pumped now that it's finally being continued. I hope the wait was worth it!
metacllica chapter 17 . 3/30
Welcome back! This story is starting to turn into a soap opera. Yaoyorozu and Hado are going to war with each other over Izuku. The poor guy can't even comprehend the fact that both of them like him. Meanwhile, Todoroki is jealous of Izuku for unintentionally having Yaoyorozu's heart. Lastly, Mineta the super pervert got smacked down by Asui. Good stuff.
bladetri chapter 17 . 3/29
like XD
Cario Regun chapter 17 . 3/29
good lol its funny you know?
(are you going to write the mafia arc?)
thanks for the update! i hope you update "changes"

looking forward for the next chapter!
Jss2141 chapter 17 . 3/29
Oh, Todoroki, you fool. You tried to stop it but you only made it worse for your chances.
Whitetiger789 chapter 17 . 3/28
Great chapter. It was worth the wait!
Suspicious Dude chapter 16 . 2/10
AYY BRO ITS BEEN ALMOST 4 MONRHS PLEASE UPDATE. THIS WAS/IS GOING REALLY WELL.