Reviews for Fifty Shades After
Twinder chapter 32 . 10/12
Welcome back and great chapter
nalcorey chapter 32 . 10/10
Great ending to the story.
Csimom5gmail.co chapter 32 . 10/3
Thank you for so much story.
Marcham chapter 32 . 9/30
Cant wait to read more. Absolutly a new twist. Enjoying this
lilkathra chapter 8 . 9/25
she deserved it that what you get for what she did
lilkathra chapter 5 . 9/25
im really hating ana in this story how could she hurt that child and christian by what she did i hope she burns in hell
lilkathra chapter 4 . 9/25
wow what a cold hearted bitch even if the plan was to wait awhile before kid things don't always go as planned but to not tell your husband and the father of your child that your having his baby then abandoned him cuz she could not but on her big girl panties and tell him then make it so her kid never got to see her father and tells the kid that he's away on business one word wow
Fleur50 chapter 32 . 9/22
Wow!
GREAT CHAPTER!
NikkiG26 chapter 32 . 9/20
Ava, you did good job writing this chapter.

As far as school you might be experiencimg depression. If you are you may want to consult a doctor. When your stressed it cant increase depression
To reduce stress do the stuff you love to do whether its to read, write, exercise, go shopping, whatever is relaxing for you to may. Peer pressure will get easier and away the older you get. Try to ignore those people alot of the time the people who pressure you are jealous of you. Hope things get better. Hugs.
sltems chapter 32 . 9/19
Ava, first of all, thank you for this chapter, and even more so, for sharing this story! Next… Be you. Why would anyone with any mind could argue with that? If you like finding your escape in fiction, whether it be books, TV, movies, etc… THEN DO IT, within reason. Does your interest in those things interfere with you school work, day to day life? If not, then why worry about it?! To me, it seems that inspires your creativity, so HOW can that be bad? AND, Believe or not, it may lead you to finding your someone… or friends that have common interests. BTW, my best friends and my guy... I met in school because we all felt outcast, and found we had very similar interests… it could happen for you as well.
tullochsophia chapter 32 . 9/19
Awesome chapter, thank you. I wish you all the best and hope that everything works out for the betterment of you.
Dseiladmnd chapter 32 . 9/19
Great chapter. Change is challenging but be true to yourself. And do your own thing no matter what anyone says. The only person you need to make happy and whole is YOURSELF! Have fun and be happy. Thank you.
Suspicious Minds chapter 32 . 9/19
This was great. Thanks.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 32 . 9/19
Wow thanks for the very good read I will look forward to the next instalment and link.