Reviews for Face the Music
The Rabid Badger chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
Generally a good story, but some inconsistencies or simply strange occurences that I noticed.

Why would "Andromeda" leave "rommie" alone during 'bed-time'? They're one and the same, and their feelings for Dylan should be too. While it is of course true that Rommie can show feelings that Andromeda couldn't before, they're still the same sentience, right? Think of it as a computer with two monitors. One is B&W, the other full colour. Still, the computer behind is the same.

Rommie has some form of anti-grav in her (as seen in 'All too human'), why didn't she just fly up? And really, trip? The only way I can explain that would be with her 'feelings' expanding to consume most processing resources.

All these complaints aren't because I dislike your story, but because I think that it is good enough to warrant constructive criticism. Good Job.
Troll99 chapter 8 . 3/16/2003
Sorry, that I'm late! This is really a nice, cute story. The idea of Rommie, trying to commit suicide is very interesting. Well, thanks for the story, which really made my evening better!
Hope for Love chapter 8 . 3/15/2003
A perfect ending. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Hope for Love chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
Another wonderful chapter and I completely appreciate the really fast update.
Hope for Love chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
I am loving this story. I also love the fact you update very fast compared to others.
Hope for Love chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
I love this story because of the potential coupling. Please let them be together and happy.