Reviews for Darkness and Silence
WinterOrion chapter 28 . 5h
Min absolutely loving this fic. The support from Ron, the protectiveness of both Remus and Fenrir, and the duality of Severus no matter how much he denies it. Tom is even interesting here rather than a one-dimensional demon. I’m looking forward to more! :)
princesskay87 chapter 28 . 7/18
Ehhhhh this story! I love love love it! I’ve reread it 3 times! I cannot get enough of it! The characters, the story just everything about it! I read all your stories and love them all! Can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next! I’ll stop fan girling now ️️️
Update please! I love your work. This is one of the first fanfics between these two characters that I absolutely fell in love with. I am completely addicted.
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 7/17
Right to it then. Well, alllllright. lol Works for me!
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 1 . 7/8
really like this it's interesting
mi-shell87 chapter 28 . 7/8
Ooh so I’m finally caught up in this story! I’m so into this and I can’t wait to see what else happens! :-)
mi-shell87 chapter 26 . 7/8
Well that was a surprise! :-)
Lostyourmind chapter 28 . 7/1
Love that Ron is finally not misunderstood and actually displayed as the smart guy he totally can be! But jeeez can’t you give Snape and Hermione a break (lol). Keep up the good work!
moonlightstriking chapter 1 . 6/30
Too out of character..
Jces999 chapter 28 . 6/29
I love how you back up all the interesting plot twists with intelligent theory that makes it totally believable. Can’t wait for more .
Daydreamer456 chapter 28 . 6/26
I loathe Ron and Hermione stories and this one is making me root for Ron so hard I can't stand myself. I'm about to search through all of your work for some Romione. I feel like I need it now.
reeroy chapter 15 . 6/24
snape has shagged so many people lmao
SbM-aNgIe chapter 28 . 6/23
I love the fic.
Raynephoenix2 chapter 1 . 6/22
I love this and really hope you get a chance to update soon x
Leebees chapter 28 . 6/20
I’ve been reading a bunch of your other stories, but started this one about a week ago and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
2,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »