Reviews for Darkness and Silence
Kvan chapter 29 . 1/2/2021
I really hope there is more to this
beckyboop89 chapter 30 . 1/1/2021
I am absolutely enthralled by your story! Please please please tell me there will be more...i have questions that need answering. Lol. Fabulous work
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 24 . 12/27/2020
This is easily my favorite interpretation of Remus and Moony, I love it.
Unfable chapter 30 . 12/23/2020
One of the best fics I’ve read in a long while, so I’m heartbroken it’s incomplete.
Lillybet928 chapter 28 . 12/17/2020
Please continue your story. I have read it multiple times and I always get sad when I get to the end but there is so much left unwritten. Please update it soon.
TheGhostsAroundYou chapter 13 . 12/14/2020
What a FANTASTIC chapter! I loved the banterthank you so much. I mostly know the men castcas dirty-mouthed, it sure is nice to have Hermione be crass when the occasion calls for it. Looking forward to seeing what you will do with Dracohe doesn't often show up in the Snamoine I read and I don't like him cast as stipid and crude which he was in the few I read that involved him as a side character (without a Drarry pairing)
TheGhostsAroundYou chapter 8 . 12/13/2020
It's been really neat reading this characterization of Severus so far. I tend to look for him in grey since I prefer him like this but I've never encountered it to quite this degree also directed towards Hermione. Very neat, a bit reminiscent of Breath MintsBattle Scars by Onyx&Elm in that sense (although a very different story, obviously). Can't wait to see how it continues!
TheGhostsAroundYou chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Weil, I just started this and can only say I am SO glad this was not wrapped up as a one-shot and even more rhat there is so much of it ahead of me. Can't wait!
Alex chapter 29 . 12/12/2020
I love this story! Your work is soooooo good.
PrincessM96 chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
fuck. I started this story without realizing it's not finished. it's soo good! so this is me, impatiently awaiting update.
Hermione Claire Granger chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
wow. this ff is so interesting and fresh. The relationships are great. Ron is not a bit, for once. I'm totally into Greyback and Hermione's relationship and her developing connection with the other Death Eaters. So looking forward to the next update.
TheGrimmChaos chapter 30 . 12/8/2020
I love this so much! Please update asap!
Drakena chapter 30 . 12/6/2020
plz continue this is really good
Bookwormkat1 chapter 30 . 11/29/2020
magnificent, very convoluted and intricate story. Not your main fare, but very interesting. you make jumps I've not encountered before in my years of reading.
HelenPotter91 chapter 6 . 11/27/2020
Love the fact that Ron had defended her! Little does he know xox
3,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »