Reviews for Darkness and Silence
Snapefan1983 chapter 9 . 10/19/2022
Should take a contraceptive potion after sleeping with Ron ! Idiot why sleep with Ron when you have snape !
Snapefan1983 chapter 8 . 10/19/2022
Is that why she wants Severus ?"Would you say your intrigue sparked following your trip to the Department of Mysteries in June?" he asked.

Hermione blinked, her eyes widening.

"You think this is the result of Dolohov's curse?" she asked, her eyes jumping back to his face. "That was meant to kill me – to burn me from the inside, out. That wasn't some spell to make me… I don't know… promiscuous enough to be shagging my teacher."
Snapefan1983 chapter 6 . 10/18/2022
They should keep their voices down in case others hear them talking of Severus being a death eater and other things too
Snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 10/18/2022
Why did wormtail kill the Selwyns family who are on the same side or where on the same side? Was wormtailed turned into an warewolf because of lupin being in wolf form on full moon so that’s why wormtail kill the Selwyns family? Also what did the dark lord mean by There will be Funeral Games for the Selwyns in the upcoming days.
Snapefan1983 chapter 3 . 10/18/2022
I thought it was the second potion attempt of the same potion they had to drink but hermione was on her first attempt not second ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 2 . 10/17/2022
Who wet their pants?
Dm121083 chapter 31 . 10/15/2022
Need more.
sbrande chapter 31 . 9/23/2022
Oh what a wonderful world you have weaved for us all here. I do wonder how it will end? Love this story, and I hope you continue writing it.

Love Sonia
ajrickon chapter 31 . 9/8/2022
this is such a twisted fantastic story!
koalatrek chapter 31 . 9/3/2022
Are you going to continue this story? It held my attention thoroughly and I need to have the rest of the story presented before I start acting like Bellatrix.
badwolffor3ver chapter 31 . 8/16/2022
I love this more each time I go back to re read it! Cant wait to see how hermiones relationship with certain death eaters develops.
Hope you're well and eagerly looking forward to what happens next
Lottielue1 chapter 31 . 8/3/2022
This is possibly one of the best stories I’ve ever read, I’ve been completely in twined with the story you’ve told, Snape is truly brilliant and I just love the moments with Hermione and the Deatheaters, I adore Hermione and Ron’s relationship and the link between Hermione and Greyback! I can see it’s been well over a year since you’ve written this chapter but I really hope that you will continue.
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 8/2/2022
Just finished chapter 31 only to realize I missed that this is a WIP. Nooooooooo. I hope you are doing well and encourage you to continue. Ignore any crappy reviews. Some people just like to have the anonymity of the Internet so they can be mean, self-righteous, and all-around douches. Hope to read more.
S J Nokk chapter 31 . 6/30/2022
This is undoubtedly the best if all your stories! I adore how dark Snape is and how spirited Hernione isits a match made in heaven.. or maybe hell. I'm dying to read the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can...!
S J Nokk chapter 30 . 6/29/2022
I freakin' LOVED this chapter! Hermione learning about magic in its purest form from deatheaters is pure magic itself. She is gradually becoming part of their "disfunctional" family and they are accepting her...I so badly want her to become a powerful witch in the dark arts to rival Severus himself! I can't tell you how much I adore this story!
3,225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »