Reviews for Xenoblade: Beyond the Sky
Dragon349295 chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
Ok. So, let me explain something. During the final boss fight against Aion, you can hear a voice say ‘today we use our power to fell a god, and then seize our destiny.’
And who says that? Shulk said it. At the end of Xenoblade chronicles 1. Against Zanza. And we know the architect was going to die because his other half was going to. And the architect and Zanza look pretty similar.
Therefore, Zanza is the other half of the architect, therefore, XC2 happens in the OG timeline and XC1 happens in the new timeline.
There. That’s why it’s called Xenoblade chronicles 2. It happens parallel to Xenoblade Chronicles 1. There. That’s your explanation.
Game2002 chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Have you even played Xenoblade 2 or pay attention to its plot? It is connected to the first Xenoblade.
Rdrtrandom dude chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
So I won’t spoil anything but the 2 is well enough deserved compared to X. Also your little story was nice and actually kind of holds up after playing 2.
edd chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
xenoblade chronicles 2 runs parallel to xenoblade chronicles
Animan10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Reading this after seeing the end of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. You will be happy to know that your story isn’t as far off as you may think. Without going to deep, there is a connection between the two games, potentially between all three. The connection is there, it’s just not what you might expect. However, it is a connection that will make you question everything you think you know about Xenoblade. Great story, by the way.
HEROPON RIR chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
It's a marketing thing. Its the same style of game in a familiar setting made by the same company and they put shulk in smash so more people know about this thing
TyrantChimera chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I'm curious how Xenoblade X and Chronicles 2 will relate. there was definitley SOME sort of continuity between X and chronicles 1. there were way too many references for that. Especially if you did all the endbringer quests.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
in an interview the director said they named it Xenoblade 2 cause its gonna have a similar story-focused structure and beats like the first.