Reviews for 13
Omg. Chapter 1 and 2 so perfect. Incredible. I love it so much
Aaaaa
madval29 chapter 2 . 4/4
Oh man there’s so much about this to like. The descent into madness but it isn’t madness. And her and Harry make me so happy. Dumbledore and sprout as the villains were unexpected but totally believable. I’m glad she’s keeping her friendship with Neville! Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is so interesting. Great chapter!
I love this, I love this, I love this! You write so beautifully! I truly loved both of the oneshots, thank you so much for this!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 1 . 2/7
This is good but I have a request can you do a muraders Snape x Hermione? But in this AU she's actually biologically James Potter's sister but sorted into Slytherin and meets a second year Snape -James is oldest by a year-.
Rgbeeiii chapter 1 . 1/19
Wow. I’m a big fan of Greek mythology AND the HP serieswhat you did was just simply amazing. Loved it!

I also loved the first chapter, you could never get enough of Tomione! Love your work! ️
KiyUzumaki chapter 2 . 1/18
This was...wow... just... so Amazing. I love literally everything about it? You wrote it so well! The plot was fantastic and I absolutely adore it. Omg. Just. Wow
KiyUzumaki chapter 1 . 1/18
Ohhhhhh this was so good!
Mulberry Rasin chapter 2 . 1/16
Hello my dear Author, this is the first time that I write to you but it's not the first that I read one of your stories.
I'm delighted to say that I love this new project of yours; I loved the first chapter but this second one was something else. I loved every word of it and the story you told in it was captivating and wonderful. I loved the way you described the Gods and Goddesses and I think you put everyone with their respective role, just... I never considered Draco as Zeus, I don't know but I can't see him as the King of Olympus.
The other story that I love with all my heart is "The Diary" and now I'm waiting with baited breath for your next update for both your stories.
I wanted to say that I love the way use words for your stories, they are so fluid like the most expensive silk on the skin, I'll read some of your other stories!
I hope you're all well and to see you around here soon!
A big hug from your faithful,
Mulberry.
bloom softly chapter 2 . 1/13
I love this so much. I have a soft spot for harmony and hades and persephone and this works so well for that pairing! It’s glorious and I’ve already read it twice. Thank you for sharing!
Redbeardswoman chapter 2 . 1/13
I really enjoyed this story. Using them to represent the Greek Gods is so interesting and I would love to read more of it! Great job as always!
accio-echo chapter 2 . 1/13
Um? I love this? So much? The detail? The intrigue? Draco as Zues?! BABY CERBERUS?! I can’t. This was amazing, you beautiful sunflower. I love their relationship and the resemblance to the deities. Just, so, so well done. I LOVE IT
Cecily Mitchell chapter 2 . 1/12
This was one of my he most amazing versions of this story... I loved it. Like genuinely enjoyed every bit.
thewildeqoute chapter 2 . 1/12
oh my god! this was amazing the writing, the characters, the style and just everything. I read some paragraphs multiple times because it was so beautiful. What you did here was amazing and I love the idea of zeus Draco so very creative. I think this is my favorite au yet like ever its amazing and so good and I love and I love you for writing it !
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 1 . 1/12
This has my interest! question though: did you purposely skip II between 1 and 3? i just noticed chapter 2 is marked III instead of II;just curious