Reviews for Bleeding
Sally chapter 1 . 6/1
I really love this story! In case I have not said so before!
Sally chapter 1 . 2/12
I know I commented before, but each time I read this story I love it all over again! I so wish there was a second, third and more parts to it, along this same feeling sense... and along how you wrote this. Or even switching POV’s.
Sally chapter 1 . 1/2
Happy 2021! I love this story and the way you wrote it...just so descriptive! Especially the was you describe Spock responding to Kirk’s touches, the feel of being held after
Kirk lifts him...his sense of feeling Kirk’s caring wrapping around his decades old wounds and loneliness, then all that you write that followed before he succumbs to unconsciousness!

This feels like the First Time Spock was ever seriously Injured on an Away Team Event after Kirk had taken over.

I would sooooooooooooo wish you would do another Fic, describing the scene, in the hours after they have returned to Enterprise, foyer McCoy has treated Spock, and Kirk is waiting for his First to awaken and then Spock waking! Please? A 2021 story?
Sally chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
Every time I read this fan fic of your, I love it all over again! Can you please do a little follow up story, of Kirk and Spock in Recovery, in Sickbay, after McCoy has done surgery...and Kirk is there, waiting on Spock to wake?
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
A veces la companía de un ser querido es el mejor consuelo
Sally chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Wow, great writing. Intense. Love the last few paragraphs of action, description, could visual and Feel it. I want more...like keep going! Same concept, same POV.
Sally chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
You are a very good writer! I wanted more!
Owyheewinds chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Love this
Sally Cress chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Wow...great writing! I am hooked! Please...more!
Beyondtoday chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Oh please continue this story. It's great.
Shao7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
I’m spending the weekend reading your stories and they are fantastic! I’m saving the five part series for last and I’m looking forward to it. Please continue to write Spock and Kirk in your universe. It’s wonderful!
EyeEyetheCat chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
thank you, showing that friends as brothers, being each alone, still need comfort in desperate situations
gemhornet chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Love this story. Very well done.
TFT chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
That is so beautiful. Thankyou for posting
Geriatricfool chapter 1 . 10/14/2017