Reviews for Forgotten Famiglia
I Love It! Can't Wait for Next Chapter!
conwear267 chapter 20 . 10/15
This story was a great read.
kaitoechizen211 chapter 20 . 9/9
lunaz chapter 20 . 8/14
I enjoyed reading this but its a shame that this is another one of your incomplete or abandoned fics. You are an imaginative and good writer that seems to have difficulty in completing your fics.
TranoMoon chapter 3 . 8/7
Oh god. Wizarding England is SO screwed. xD
917brat chapter 10 . 8/2
I so love this story and would really love to read more of this as it is utterly amazing so far and really has my attention completely hooked.
I LOVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZ
Blu3b3rryT3a chapter 20 . 6/29
Harry is a mom in the making.
Daniela is a wonderful influence!
Best of luck!
MrPirate461 chapter 13 . 6/7
I just had the most amusing thought. Xanxus, off on a Varia mission, encounters a Nazi. A real, honest-to-goodness dyed-in-the-wool faithful adherent to the beliefs of the National Socialist party, and a horrible person to boot. One who won't be missed. So of course he arranges for them to end up in Italy as a present for his Nonna.
jessicariddle87 chapter 7 . 3/26
Btw... it has many names, but it's called a Brazen Bull, Sicilian Bull or Bull of Phalaris. Torture to fatalism device from ancient Greece. :) ty for including it & Scavanger's Daughter (I had to do an epic essay & power point on something 'horrific in history' & I went for torture devices
917brat chapter 9 . 3/25
another really wonderful story I love how you have these crossover's going and would love to read either more of this or others like it they are really great.
I LOVVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZ
Bensport Expere chapter 20 . 1/28
Plise Hupdate!
Moc pěkné
etabb6 chapter 20 . 1/20
I don't know if this would be a really good idea or just really dumb, but I had an idea for dealing with Harry's Lightning Guardian. It would basically be an insane Hermione. Basically, after Harry would have left after fourth year, Hermione and Ron stopped being friends because they were only friends with each other due to Harry. After they stop being friends, Hermione would be all on her own and would have no 'protection' from the other pure-bloods, so when a bunch of Slytherins try to attack and rape her, she unlocks her Dying Will Flames and knocks all but Draco, who was closest to her, who she accidentally kills. She tries to explain what happened to Dumbledore, but he says that "his hands are tied" and that she will be sent to Azkaban as according to British Wizarding Laws, it is 'impossible for a pure blood to rape a muggle-born'. After he locks her up and goes to call the Aurors, she breaks out as Dumbledore forgot to take her wand, and tries to go back to her parents. The problem is, is that the Ministry has already mind-wiped her parents of their memory of her. Afterwards, all of the stress and memories become to much for her, and she snaps and decides to follow in Harry's footsteps and easily sneaks into Italy. Remembering about what Xanxus said about throwing Harry into the Varia training camps to see if he bonds with anybody, she decides to join the Varia to find him. Then, when Harry and gang go back to Italy, he would find Hermione and after reconnecting with her, she finally becomes his Lightning Guardian.

All of that being said, this is just an idea I had for this story. Feel free to ignore this as this story has probably been cancelled anyway. If you want to use the idea, feel free to.
1,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »