Reviews for People change
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Confused it commen knowledge that he did know james
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Poor harry; that's a lot to digest...

I understand where you got naves from. This is still very good
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Err... Did Snape just KNOWINGLY insult himself?
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This may be a short chapter, but it's a brilliant starter
Team Major Whitlock chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
i love this story and I hope that you can update soon x
AmandaBurke76 chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
i love this story, i love to read more of it. please update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
That was great. Update soon.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
its a good plot line but ur giving too much away. Just add a pinch of mystical allure and all shall be right _
hawkswench chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
Agree it is too short and something is missing. Just not sure how to describe what it is.
TwinHighElf222 chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
This story was very fast. You need to slow it down and make the chapters longer, by putting more into the story. You flew right past half of the stuff going on.

This story was father unrealistic, when it comes to reactions. Harry's reaction on everything with his parents was unreal. I understand that he craves a family, but he accepted everything too easily.

His real reactions should have been more dramatic, and teenage-like. He should have stormed out of the room or something and not have talked to his parents for a good while (a week or so), and even after cooling off, he still would have not been too happy about everything. I mean, come on, they left him with the DURSLEYS, for crying out loud, and they could have told him that Lily was still alive and that Severus was his father, from the beginning, even though they couldn't be together as a family. Harry would have understood then!

Let me ask you this question:

You said that Lily and Severus placed Harry in the Dursleys' custody because it was not safe for him to be known as Severus' child, because Severus was a spy for Dumbledore, and Voldemort would have wanted Harry to be a Death Eater when he was older, right?

Why would it matter if Voldemort found out Harry was Severus' son as a baby, when later on, Christopher is going to be known as his son? Either way, Voldemort is going to want him as a Death Eater! Unless the prophecy exists in this story, and if it did, then why would they give up Harry so that Voldemort wouldn't want him as a Death Eater, when it is Harry that is meant to destroy him? Does that make sense?

I dunno...I'm just confused as to why Voldemort would want Harry - his enemy - as his supporter? He would have known that Harry was Severus' child from the beginnging, had Lily and Severus let their relationship known, right?

*sigh* I'm confusing myself, and, your story confuses me! Grr, oh well.

You can reply if you want to, if you want me to be more clear as to what I mean. It is a bit confusing to understand, I'm sure.

TwinHighElf2
TwinHighElf222 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I can tell that all of the chapters are going to be short...you have ten chapters, and this story only has 6,0 and plus words, so that is pretty much a given. I wish the chapters were longer.
Amanda chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
Great Story, I think you need to tell more though.
skimmie chapter 10 . 3/12/2006