Reviews for your hell is my heaven
belle parole chapter 3 . 6/9
ok well this was just. so much sadder than the other ones? the other ones had a slight darker feel to them, but this, vic,,, this just made me sad and want to give luke a hug because i always have Big Feelings with luke.
also friendly reminder than kronos deserves five thousand punches in the nuts.
belle parole chapter 2 . 6/9
oh look i just noticed the summary and i love that ref a lot ok
wow ow that fucking promise stabs me like luke stabbing himself to sAVE EVERYONE I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS ABOUT LUKE OK YIKES
but. THALIA. i want to give her a hug. because? like yes it sucked for annabeth to see luke going through this? but i think thalia got the short end of the stick because she knew him first and was older so she remembered more of him and then lost so much time because her,, you know. being a tree. GAH.
belle parole chapter 1 . 6/9
NO TEA JUST TRUTH RIGHT AT THE START DAMN VICCCCC
yikes but this is true? a plus use of percy's full name at the start because it name it seem more serious and it /was/ more serious so there you go. also. damn. will FOREVER be upset at percy ditching calypso? can he maybe not?
i love this slightly dark side of calypso? like yes please
oops i'm gay whoops
DiAngelo646 chapter 3 . 3/25
I love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
love this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
the end i love it
antarcticas chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
OH GOSH LUKE MY BABY WHYdon't bring back my thaluke feels vicky pleaseee I just got out of that hell
antarcticas chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Thaluke is such a dimensional ship. Your take on it is unique. Less lost, more vicious. I love it.
antarcticas chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
This is beautiful. Shattered glass is always a lovely metaphor.
eding42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This is a little short, but I like it.