Reviews for One Tiny Detail
wolfkitty1103 chapter 2 . 7/10
That was different but good different. I liked it. Thanks for writing!
Truly humorous warm and a mix of compassion and justice!
lia.a.karas chapter 2 . 5/22
Unique plot
lorlorgrace chapter 2 . 5/17
Seriously! I’m on a fabulous reading binge, and you are keeping me (in)sane. I love it. I’m reading your completed stories, since it’s nigh impossible for me to play the waiting game with new updates, even though every time I receive an email I practically squeal with excitement. Gods help me!
Olivia Williams chapter 2 . 5/10
i have read this story a few times now simply love it
I loved this story, even with all the gory details. Well, we couldn’t have a strong plot without the strong elements, hm?
About the real life being there to get you, I totally understand. We all feel that way sometimes. Fortunately, it will not last forever, nothing ever does. And it’s a good thing. Ups and downs made us to appreciate life more. Even if we hope that that ups lasts more and the downs less.
Good luck and thank you for this story as well as the others. You really are an amazing author.
Luna8888 chapter 1 . 4/18
best, unbelieveble, magnificent, perfect Luna. my favorite character, and the hardest to write.
Great, fun read! Thanks so much for writing this. I’m looking forward to reading your next story.
Zedoc chapter 2 . 3/19
I love your universe!
I love this story! It makes me laugh and cheer! Thank you for this!
AngelDragon1976 chapter 2 . 2/9
Love it love it. I've always loved Ancient Egyptian mythology, Ancient Greek, Mayans..all of it. So love how you encorporate all of it. Thanks for an awesomely amazing book.
natt123 chapter 2 . 2/3
It's amazing how talented you are. Another great story.
Congratulations!
This is hilarious.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/18
this was awesome! bahahaha
Arioneway chapter 1 . 1/4
Okay. Only chapter 1 but this amuses me so much. It is enjoyable as fuck. Thank you for this pleasure. I'm going to continue now. Cheers.