Reviews for A Different Beginning
MangaLover2725 chapter 6 . 6/30
b. twins (one boy and one girl)
b.2
A. C. C. A,B. A.
FoxKat chapter 6 . 6/1
Nagini's Mate- Oocamy

Children- Twins- Boy and Girl
The boy will be very much like his daddy but the girl could be genderfluid like Harry.
DemonicIce chapter 6 . 5/31
A sea serpent would certainly be interesting, and I love the tomarry pairing just as it is.
afraidofspiders chapter 5 . 5/31
before I head to the next chapter I think the egg is a dragon and the little tigers power is Fire
Marifw chapter 6 . 5/31
Yes ( possible Blaze)
kirsty21 chapter 6 . 5/31
cool update soon thanks
Universal Intelligence chapter 6 . 5/31
African Blush Snake ( They’re freaking adorable and come in a wide range of colors.)

Adoption, Twins, Female, Transgender (It can be one of them or both who are transgender. I just want to see this written about. I don’t see it often. I think it would be an interesting family dynamic.)

Stick to Tomarry ( I have no justification as to why you should keep it just between them. They’re my favorite ship. That’s my only argument.)

Keep up the good work. I really enjoy your stories because they are so well written and edit. You barely have any spelling or grammatical errors and I really appreciate that. Can’t wait to see more from you.

-Universal Intelligence
Mickieskids chapter 6 . 5/31
A,B,C,A-B-D,NO JUST THOMAS
Z123bird chapter 6 . 5/31
I vote that Nagini should be mated to an African bush snake, Harry should have a single baby, don’t care if it’s a boy or girl. And no third party.
RaynexRenx chapter 6 . 5/31
A
C/D, C, boy/girl/genderfluid
wandamarie chapter 6 . 5/31
Sailor Tala chapter 6 . 5/31
hmm i would say Basilisk
Multiple 3 children
girls, boy, and genderfluid
love tomarry or him paired with more than just Tom