Reviews for Sands of Time
dragonlayer chapter 19 . 7/27/2005
I never managed to catch you in a process of work and follow you to the end. But I wanted believe me. I just wanted to tell you that Rei is the first OC that I really like. I hope I'll catch you soon... go on write stories till you can't hold a pen or type on the keyboard anymore. ;)
Animegoil chapter 19 . 4/16/2004
THAT WAS A SHORT EPILOGUE! NO RYOU! WA! Oh well, i'm looking forward to Flying Shadows then! YAY! COngrats on finishing yet another fic.
Animegoil chapter 18 . 4/16/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but I've been reading bits and pieces of ur fic. And Aishiteru. did I review for that one? Oh well, I'll go do that next. AWESOME fic! How fun, having everyone almost die. I love Bakura and Ryou. THey (and Duke) are my most favorite ppl in the whoel show. I like DK better too, in some aspects. Manga wise, DK, but anime wise.. well, we'd need a DK anime! Loved ur fic! Tahnks for reviewing to me! ANd for the complement. Bye!
Aura Black Chan chapter 19 . 4/4/2004
Good ending! Bring on the next story!
Dr. Vorlon chapter 19 . 4/3/2004
At last! It took over a year but you finally finished! So you say I was probably one of the main reasons this story got finished? How about that! You know, lately I've been considering writing fanfics again... if I could only find the time and ambition. Oh well, we'll see...
Looking forward to your next fic!
coco strawberry chapter 19 . 4/2/2004
i am so sorry for not reviewing lately! i've been caught up with school and stuff. i've just read the last 3 chapters that i missed out. thats a job well done. hope you get the next story up and i hope i'll be there to read it!
Ryou and Rei 4 eva!
*~* Coco Strawberry*~*
Indigo Tantarian chapter 18 . 4/2/2004
Yay, a happy(ish) ending! I'm happy for all those people. Aww, I'll bet Scale will miss having all the extra people to pick on. _ Can't wait to see the new story! This has been great, though I think I liked the first one best.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 19 . 4/2/2004
E, yay! You're welcome! You may continue to use Ankh and Scale, as long as you let me know so I can oggle it, but they are mineminemine! *squeezes them* _
Arg, must have a new chapter!
Aura Black Chan chapter 17 . 3/17/2004
I liked this chapter! You're doing a great job! Admit it, you like torturing Ryou.
Dr. Vorlon chapter 17 . 3/17/2004
Well now it's officially been MORE than one year since you published this story! One more chapter to go? Looking forward to it!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
This was a great chapter! So action-packed and exciting! I can't wait to see more. And go make Bakura better right now!
Yay for spare time! _ Get some more of that, it's good stuff.
pisces14071 chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
wow! great chapter, but you have to finish it soon!
don't you wish you could bring Bener back for Bakura? so sad...
Choas Babe chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I am definetly going to read this and Aishiteru. This is good stuff already! Thank u SO much for reviewing my fics too. I'm amazed at how much stuff u've written... Unfortunately, though i adore YUgioh, i;ve never shown too much interst in it, thought i knwo it's an amazing show and stuff. Obviously now i have to find out as much infor as i can about it and start watching the show mroe often. Heehee. Well, good luck with ur writing, u r amazingly talented, i already love ur stuff!
Choas Babe chapter 16 . 2/25/2004
This is really good. UPDATE! Don't DIE or anything, your not allowed to die until AFTER you finish the story.