Reviews for Uprising
Tiger-Lilly89 chapter 37 . 4/10
Please say you will continue and finish this story soon. I love this Bella and Edward and Edward George is adorable. Please say you still write and please do come back to this fic I'm not sure what I'd do if it has been totally abandoned. I have spent the last 3 days reading it. I love the history lesson you give in each chapter. I'm from the UK and we don't really learn much if anything about the war of independence so I have very much enjoyed learning about it from yourself and it has inspired me to go and do further research
I've reread this story so many times. I really hope you get inspired to finish some day! I aboslutely love US history and love all the detail you put into the historical part of the story, the language of the time and the overall writing style you have.
Teamrob2 chapter 37 . 3/1
:):)
Rereading
Guest chapter 37 . 12/12/2021
Shame you're in such a funk...I really miss this story.
FirstPrinciples chapter 37 . 11/19/2021
Hi Patty! I was thinking about you and this story today while watching a UTub video. Please look up "James O'Keefe Targeted By FBI Right Before FBI Whistleblower Goes Public" - even though the title doesn't seem to imply that it has any connection whatsoever to "Uprising", it definitely does. Massive thank you for writing this story from this diehard constitutionalist.
~Liberty, THEN Democracy
Judy chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Hi love your story Uprising, can you tell me is it going to be finished eventually. You are an amazing writer and I absolutely love your stories.

Thanks. Judy.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/31/2021
Oh I hope you finish this story one day! So good!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/6/2021
Love this one. Hope you update soon!
PleaseUpdate chapter 37 . 10/2/2021
Thank you Patty for doing so much research to add accurate historical details to this story! Amazing! And thank you nameless Guest who left even more amazing details about the modern day British monarchy House of Windsor - I had no idea they are in fact German. I fell down a rabbit hole researching the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family line and the reason for the family name change to House of Windsor after World War I. In 1917 King George V decided to not only switch his house name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor in order to head off anti-German sentiments during WWI, but also designated Windsor as the royal family's official surname going forward to diminish the fact that they were not English. What was even more astonishing for me was finding out how many royals were Nazi sympathizers and pro German occupation. Google 1933 footage showing Queen Elizabeth II performing a Nazi salute as a child! It explains Prince Harry's Nazi uniform he wore to a friend's fancy dress party.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/25/2021
Excuse me. Hi. This is an amazing story, I really enjoy it, and thank you
Guest chapter 37 . 9/25/2021
#Trump2024
Rue1921 chapter 37 . 8/25/2021
Please follow up! I love this story! Thank you for mixing our history with Twilight.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/5/2021
I can't wait for Patty to update this awesome story!
Jossiev chapter 37 . 7/13/2021
Truly love all your stories but your period stories are my favorite
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6/2021
I really miss this story :(
2,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »