Reviews for Uprising
banshee69 chapter 37 . 11/8
A few stolen moments with the most important people to you in the world can mean the world.

Sherry
I can’t image having three little ones back to back to back. She needs a break and some time with her husband
TheAuburnRose chapter 23 . 11/3
I have learned more of the Revolutionary War and late 1700s through "Hamilton" and "Uprising" than I ever did in school!
Another excellent chapter. "Puh. Puh" It meant so much to a weary soldier. I hope they soon can spend more time, or all their time, together.
alainaroullier chapter 37 . 10/31
Your description of Edward and Isabella’s time together while Edward was bathing is heartwarming. Love it!
alainaroullier chapter 33 . 10/31
Is Charlie coming to visit his grandson?
Click57 chapter 18 . 10/30
I enjoyed your reading your history lesson so much more than that stuffy dry stuff they made us read in school!
ginkgo00 chapter 1 . 10/28
Please add Sybil Ludington to your story or an outtake? I just found out her contribution to rallying the colonists.
is edward going to fight for 5 more years till october 1781 when general cornwallis surrendered?
grandmachix chapter 37 . 10/19
Edward and his son are getting reacquainted and the small family share bathtime with the joy of being together for a few hours.
Judy
RoryCullen chapter 37 . 10/16
I do love this story so much. The devotion, the respect, the strength and the intensity of their passion and love for one another is uplifting. I hope Alice makes an appearance in the next chapter or the one after that and can bring some news that is both moral boosting and gives them an edge over their enemy.
Reinbeau chapter 37 . 10/9
Sweet interlude!
Reader-many chapter 37 . 10/8
Lovely, the family together is a joy
Thanks for the update Nd the music rec.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 37 . 10/6
I’m glad they’ve got to spend some time together and bond. To bad Edward has to leave soon. Will the baby arrive before he leaves?
Nataly29 chapter 37 . 10/6
Such a wonderful family moment! Beautiful chapter.
2,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »