Reviews for Uprising
justginger chapter 33 . 8/26
Hi Patty, I really enjoyed this chapter - how many are left in this story?
divyvicki chapter 33 . 7/25
Hopefully it is BElla father come to visit his grandson. Wishing for an update soon.
mo kagen chapter 33 . 7/21
Thank you!
Looking forward to a happy grandpa Charlie, hopefully
mo kagen chapter 32 . 7/21
Thank you!
NKubie chapter 33 . 7/8
I'm so glad they're going to find something to do with Katrina that will keep her away from Isabella. That woman is a beast!

And I think or I hope the man on the hill is Charles, coming as a father though he still has a red coat horse. Maybe.

It breaks my heart that EB will be separated again so soon.

xo
Elvire23 chapter 33 . 7/5
Oh shit! I think that's Charles, but who knows maybe it's James. I think Katrina is dangerous.
Elvire23 chapter 32 . 7/4
Aww how beautiful.
Elvire23 chapter 31 . 7/4
Yes, he is home.
Elvire23 chapter 30 . 7/4
Edward is home!
RoryCullen chapter 33 . 7/4
One of my favourite chapters in this story. Loved every minute of it; so touching and sweet and Edward’s devotion and concern for Isabella at times made me . I didn’t like that Edward rode Hope at the end since he kicked her so hard to rush home. I’m sure it was just Charles Swan visiting his daughter and grandson. Love this story so much. Really enjoying every old fashioned word of it. I hope Alice comes to visit soon. I hope I have no reason to be concerned about Edward and Emmett meeting up with General Arnold and him betraying them to the British? Such a great story. Thanks for the update and can’t wait for more.
Elvire23 chapter 29 . 7/4
Oh wow, things go from bad to worse.
Elvire23 chapter 28 . 7/4
Poor thing!
Elvire23 chapter 27 . 7/4
Interesting letters from all parties!
Elvire23 chapter 26 . 7/4
So how did she convince him to go with the plan?
Elvire23 chapter 25 . 7/4
Oh oh what are these two up to?
2,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »