Reviews for Uprising
mysticfighter111 chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
Scary times. Edward home with his family, even for a night is just wonderful. I'm afraid for Alice, but I guess she left willingly, because she couldn't stand the thought of staying inder the same toof as her disgusting husband.
Lilypad10 chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
I love a good history lesson. Thank you. I hope Alice is well and somehow finds her way to Isabella. What a wonderful surprise in the end Of the chapter. Maybe Isabella will give birth while Edward is there.
NeeNee246 chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
This is fantastic! ;)
acw1 chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
Great
Rebadams7 chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
Oh well done! A hearty peek into our Patriots minds
R
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I love your history lessons!
It had to be a ‘God thing’ that made Gen. Howe
decide to pull back.
I love Isabella’s spirit and determination!
*huggles*
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Loved this chapter, and your wonderful history lesson. In the letter Isabellas father wrote her, I wonder if he was describing the famous painting of General Washing crossing the river in the fog? Im sure glad these are not Redcoats, and that Isabella was able to see Edward for a night at least.
archy12 chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Ugh, so many battles were fought and lives were lost in the war to attain liberty. It was the same in india, though it began roughly a hundred years later.
The British reaped huge profits from both the countries, of course they were reluctant to leave them.
It is not too long to independence now, is it?
DrMemeCullen chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I love your writing ! Please continue as every time I open ff and see an update I am thrilled to bits. I live your feisty couple!
moonwinks chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
You are a terrific storyteller and researcher! It is an honor to read your work. This chapter was superb. Thank you for sharing your talents and brilliant creativity. You are an inspiration!
Flippysten chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Yup my heart was beating so fast! I was hoping the rider was Edward! And wow General Washington is there too :) What a pleasant surprise for Edward to find Bella preggers with child #2. Praying he's there for the birth and secretly hoping it's a girl ;) Thank you thank you for blessing us with your talent!
polyphany chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Love it! ;-)
DarkBitterSea chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Aw, it's torture when the teaser is from the bottom of the chapter. I always want more.
garrigan-nass chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Edward does find his way home in the most eventful way possible, doesn't he? And with George Washington in tow-pretty cool.

He also has a habit of impregnating his wife only to return when she is ready to deliver. The guy misses the entire pregnancy!

I'm concerned about Alice. I thought perhaps she would find her way to the Cullen Farm. Where could she have gone?

Thanks so much for the history lesson. I do read them and find the background research you provide so interesting.

I was wondering why Thief of Hearts wasn't updating; I guess I know what you were working on.

Thanks so much for this update!
Mlh4ads chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Great chapter, giving us lot of information
2,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »