Reviews for Uprising
DarkBitterSea chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Aw, it's torture when the teaser is from the bottom of the chapter. I always want more.
garrigan-nass chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Edward does find his way home in the most eventful way possible, doesn't he? And with George Washington in tow-pretty cool.

He also has a habit of impregnating his wife only to return when she is ready to deliver. The guy misses the entire pregnancy!

I'm concerned about Alice. I thought perhaps she would find her way to the Cullen Farm. Where could she have gone?

Thanks so much for the history lesson. I do read them and find the background research you provide so interesting.

I was wondering why Thief of Hearts wasn't updating; I guess I know what you were working on.

Thanks so much for this update!
Mlh4ads chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Great chapter, giving us lot of information
Lizzie Paige chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I’m loving every word of this story and this Aussie is also enjoying the added bonus of an American history lesson. :) xx
ashiana chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Love reading about American history through Bella and Edward. Great chapter. Stay safe.
NKubie chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I'm sooooo glad that Edward made it safely home, if only for a short time. And that Isabella will also be hosting General Washington is pretty cool.

It also seems that Alice has a good, and informative friend in Jasper. :)

xo
Nan
Moltz chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Thanks for the mini revolutionary war lesson!
The Cullen estate will be full for a night.
frostedglaze chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I have never felt like smacking George Washington until now. I feel like telling him to get out of the way and to give Bella and Edward at least a week together, instead of just one day.
debslmac chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Eeyorefan12 chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
Beautifully written! You are doing such a wonderful job with the style of language from the era and the missives between parties in this chapter that I believe this story could almost be told in letter form alone! You have also gotten me fascinated enough to look up even more of thehistory. (I studied it so long ago that I remember pretty much nothing so I’ve also appreciated your A/N’s and explanations.)
2muchtrouble chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
That was wonderful! And now Bella can truthfully say George Washington slept here.
cctwilight chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I hope Alice is alive and well. Maybe Jasper has taken her somewhere safe. I bet Bella has their baby while Edward is there.
sarabo chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
I really love learning about this! I love history and find it fascinating to read about! I figured Isabella would get pregnant and have many more children..
I hope Alice is alright. She must have felt she was in a prison. Continue to take care and be well!
grandmachix chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
If the soldier had identified himself as one of Washington's men, Bella would have been kinder. Thank goodness Edward arrived.
Judy
dpennell007 chapter 36 . 4/30/2020
*grabs the whole box of tissues* FANTASTIC update! Their reunions are so dramatic. And apparently Alice does not wish to be home when her husband arrives. Can't say that I blame her.
2,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »