Reviews for Uprising
PatriotOG chapter 37 . 4/20/2021
I really dig the guest review that took a shot at Megan Merkle. I don’t buy it either. I just don’t trust her. Don’t forget she married King George III’s 6x great grandson. Ahem.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/27/2021
I hope the next chapter addresses King George III’s infamous quote “a traitor is everyone who does not agree with me,” which sounds hilariously similar to Hillary Clinton‘s speech from 13 September 2001 "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price”...and then she took us to endless war because apparently the entire world is the enemy. I miss Uprising particularly in the light of what’s been happening lately in the States because the antiestablishment Patriots and colonial Edward are the kind of people I’d love to meet. They have so much integrity and clarity of mind that they couldn’t be dominated into submission, as evidenced by their petition to repeal the Intolerable Acts. They questioned the so called divine authority of the king and judged him by his actions rather than his choice of pantsuits, fighting against monarchical vampirism (ha!) and for independence from a rotten system of power because ‘in the state of nature, liberty consists of being free from any superior power on earth’...which reminds me - I don’t believe Megan Merkle. She is a shitty actress. That entire circus with Oprah is very suspect. It feels like a controlled / manufactured diversion carefully constructed by the House of Windsor / Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to take the focus off the sweatless creep Prince Andrew. What’s even more vomiticious than the disgusting Epstein - Prince Andrew underage rapefest saga, are the radical left feminists who have failed to recognize how auto-dehumanizing and demeaning to our own sex is the demand to believe a woman qua woman, inasmuch as the capacity to lie, dissemble, exaggerate, fantasize, and remember wrongly is inseparable from being fully human...I mean...if anyone really believe this drivel I have a bridge to sell.
selenne88 chapter 37 . 3/18/2021
No sabia nada acerca de la Independencia de EEUU y debo decir quede enganchadisima ademas que escribes increible.
Una Historia tan maravillosa muchisimas gracias, realmente me gustaria saber que mas sigue, espero te encuentres muy bien de salud.
YuYuChan777 chapter 37 . 3/1/2021
Wow this story has made me feel so patriotic. Lol. Please continue writing. Never in a million years thought I'd enjoy and start reading a story from this era. Can't believe you got me hooked!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/9/2021
I’m super antsy for an update. Any chance we’ll get one soon?
the real teacher chapter 37 . 12/25/2020
Merry Christmas

Can't wait for the next update! Thanks for writing.
banshee69 chapter 37 . 11/8/2020
A few stolen moments with the most important people to you in the world can mean the world.

Sherry
Guest chapter 37 . 11/3/2020
I can’t image having three little ones back to back to back. She needs a break and some time with her husband
TheAuburnRose chapter 23 . 11/3/2020
I have learned more of the Revolutionary War and late 1700s through "Hamilton" and "Uprising" than I ever did in school!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/1/2020
Another excellent chapter. "Puh. Puh" It meant so much to a weary soldier. I hope they soon can spend more time, or all their time, together.
alainaroullier chapter 37 . 10/31/2020
Your description of Edward and Isabella’s time together while Edward was bathing is heartwarming. Love it!
alainaroullier chapter 33 . 10/31/2020
Is Charlie coming to visit his grandson?
Click57 chapter 18 . 10/30/2020
I enjoyed your reading your history lesson so much more than that stuffy dry stuff they made us read in school!
ginkgo00 chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
Please add Sybil Ludington to your story or an outtake? I just found out her contribution to rallying the colonists.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/25/2020
is edward going to fight for 5 more years till october 1781 when general cornwallis surrendered?
2,941 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »