Reviews for Uprising
grandmachix chapter 37 . 10/19/2020
Edward and his son are getting reacquainted and the small family share bathtime with the joy of being together for a few hours.
Judy
RoryCullen chapter 37 . 10/16/2020
I do love this story so much. The devotion, the respect, the strength and the intensity of their passion and love for one another is uplifting. I hope Alice makes an appearance in the next chapter or the one after that and can bring some news that is both moral boosting and gives them an edge over their enemy.
Reinbeau chapter 37 . 10/9/2020
Sweet interlude!
Reader-many chapter 37 . 10/8/2020
Lovely, the family together is a joy
Thanks for the update Nd the music rec.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 37 . 10/6/2020
I’m glad they’ve got to spend some time together and bond. To bad Edward has to leave soon. Will the baby arrive before he leaves?
Nataly29 chapter 37 . 10/6/2020
Such a wonderful family moment! Beautiful chapter.
NKubie chapter 37 . 10/5/2020
At least Edward got to spend a bit of time with his son. That last scene was really touching. Sad how much of their marriage Bella and Edward have spent apart. And the Revolution doesn't even end for seven more years!

Also, that's a great Muse song!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
MK543 chapter 37 . 10/5/2020
Wonderful to read about our favorite Revolutionary family! I am sad to know that we still have approx. 7 years to reach the end. Alas!
Archy12 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Sad times, indeed!
And yet, they managed to oust the British, right? I'm curious to see how that happened.
Leslie E chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Oh, welcome back to this story! What a lovely respite for Edward in the midst of all the hardship. Please keep up the great work and stay safe!
divyvicki chapter 37 . 10/4/2020
So excited to see this update! Great chapter!
Flippysten chapter 37 . 10/4/2020
I'm so glad Edward made it home even for just a short while. And what a honor to have General Washington in their home. Oh Edward you should know Isabella will not confine herself ; ) So happy lil Edward said "Puh puh". That should keep Edward going : )
marymary123 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
GorGirl chapter 37 . 10/4/2020
So glad they got to reconnect!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/1/2020
What a treat seeing ur update. Ur words take me back in time. Thank u for sharing such a great talent.
2,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »