Reviews for Uprising
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Ah, some sweet family time. They all needed and deserved that.

And, that song is perfect! Thanks!
Sally
kmfroggi chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Thank you for a fabulous update!
ilive2read chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
It is so nice to hear about American history that makes you feel so proud of your nation!
KatHat4 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Even though we know the outcome, their hardships and struggles are SO difficult to read about.
I absolutely love your writing and the manner of speaking! Wel done!
Kat
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
I LOVE that song...in fact it came to mind because of the title when you first posted this story a few years ago!

So happy Edward, Bella and baby had some quality time together before he must leave again. Rare, precious moments that recharged Edward’s mind, body and soul.

Wonderful update...thank you so much for posting. This is one of my favorite stories!
lillianolivia.white chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
I love that song by Muse. I noticed you mentioning General Washington laughing behind his hand. I have read in history that General Washington had wooden teeth. These could be some of the first false teeth made. Perhaps the conditions they had to endure caused his teeth to go into decline.
I loved the chapter, and I appreciate you posting it. It take so much research to write a historical story and keep the background as accurate as possible. Im interested to find out where Alice is. Maybe she ran into Jasper out there? We know that the Continental Army will persevere and victory will be had. Stay safe until next time!
sonogal chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
I have missed this story and can't wait for more.
maggiejoma chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Thank you so much for the update, love this story. stay safe
flyrbrd chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Thanks
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
It is so good that they got these few, precious
hours together. It is a good boost of morale for
the family and also for the regiments that were
there with them. It was a warm, filling meal and
also a reminder of why they are fighting.
*huggles*
tff000 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
good
samiam77 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Thank you for this update!
meepison chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Amazing chapter ! Love that they are able to have this brief moment of joy during the hard times they are facing.
trisha63 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
Patty, I was so surprised and pleased to see this chapter update! I have missed our Rebelward and his Bravebella and they may only have one night together I know it will be most wonderful! Edward George is such a sweetie and certainly made his father's night with attempting to say his name. Something tells me Jasper has the very serious job of helping Alice escape and is with her. ;) Love the Muse song and it sure if fitting with this story. Hope you and your family are fairing well during this stressful time. Take care and stay safe, Trisha :}
Rebadams7 chapter 37 . 10/2/2020