Reviews for Sanity in Grey
zafaran chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
This is such an interesting story. Is there any chance of getting more chapters sometime soon? You've got a weirdly fascinating Willow and Spike, and I love this variation of Severus Snape. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
yay! Willow does look liek Lily PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
Curlysue0819 chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
MORE MORE MORE!YAY OMG! Okay, freak out is now over, I absolutley adore this story and even though you haven't upddated in a long time, a girl can dream can't she...Please write more.
Curlysue chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
I go between going OHMYGOD and YES every other paragraph in this story. Usually I wait until the last posted chapter to review but I had to do it now. I adored the "twig" scene and the scene where Spike is brought into the story and a bunch of others too. I ADORE THIS STORY!
Dirbatua chapter 11 . 9/26/2004
cool willow wasnt getting 2 dark i dont rekon kill everybody who said anything about would be to far but those 2 and many many more would be fine darth harry i wana see that update soon
Undead Minion of the chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
2% of 6 million is only 12,0; not 120,0. as you can see, i'm probably destined to become a maths teacher. ah, shit.
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Had a feeling that not telling Harry the truth was going to come back and bit her (and not in a good way).
Hope Will and Will can stop Harry from getting killed in his rage.
Am
KnowInsight chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
lol
Oh dear is right
wow
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 11 . 3/25/2004
*twitch* How ammusing.
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
Hehe. Her animagus form is Vamp!Willow.
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
You babble, too. Not just Willow. It's pretty good, though.
phoenix83ad chapter 10 . 2/5/2004
Intersting story. I like how you've got Willow out on her own and being a strong character. And you've got it to where Dark Willow can be pretty freaky! Good Job.
But I do got to admit that I find the Scoobies way out of character. Willow especially. I know that after her 'incident' with the Dark Magicks would have after affects on her, but still... Where is the Willow-babble? Why is she acting like a domintrix? Which I gotta admit... I don't know how to feel. Willow and her 'puppies' is both funny and disturbing. And again, it doesn't fit her personality.
And I'm sorry, but I hate how you're writing Buffy as a 'bitch'. Even after everything that had happened to her, Buffy would never turn her back on Willow. And neither would the other Scoobies.
One more thing, from one writer to another: Don't rush the story. For example the part of Willow being adopted and... 'You Know Who's' Kid was way too rushed. First off, her parents aren't even on character at all. They were way avoidy and would have forgotten that she was adopted much less the daughter of... 'You know Who.' (LOL. I love writing that.)
I'm not saying I don't like the story, but I just don't like seeing my favorite Buffy Characters so alienated from who they are supposed to be. Still, I'm hoping for a decent ending.
Alan (aka phoenix83ad)
boo chapter 10 . 2/5/2004
oh lala sweetness. i so cant wait to read more! so please hurry and write more!
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 2/4/2004
Dark Willow is scary. Normal Willow becoming Dark Willow of her own free will even after the whole almost-ending-the-world thing is even scarier.
Night-Owl123 chapter 10 . 2/4/2004