Reviews for The Winter Witch
amk41196 chapter 34 . 3/22
So sad this fic seems abandoned... Hope you continue this awesome read...
mysticalvoid111 chapter 34 . 3/2
Oh, tempting fate but unfortunately I won't be able to see how he would mess up
mysticalvoid111 chapter 21 . 3/2
Dark Lady Hermione
So, is Hermione's dress like one of those dresses with pants that Regina wore in Once Upon A Time but less evil looking?

Like this one but blue: /2MO6GbGSh
Moose16364 chapter 34 . 2/19
Why did you drop this the story was amazing
EvelinPetrovaDelAMor chapter 34 . 1/14
I absolutely adore this store and have read a dozen times already. I am really hoping you update soon.
MichelleRae18 chapter 34 . 1/12
Ugh I love this story so much, I feel like ive read it a thousand times. Please please please update and finish this story. Its been WAYYYYYY too long. PLEASEEEEEEEE!
Julie chapter 34 . 12/17/2023
Hi. This is my favorite story about this crossover. I really ask the author to finish it. I'm damn curious how it's going to end. Although it's such a long break
Correction chapter 14 . 12/5/2023
Torrhen ran his mouth as his shoulder was stitched up. Eddard was healed by H.G.
Uhh chapter 11 . 12/5/2023
You killed the Mountain off in a previous chapter. Riddled with arrows or cross bolts. Pretty sure he’s not coming back from that. Don’t reset back to canon.
ria.kay14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
Hi i miss you and your updates. Hope you’re doing well hehe pls update again huhu I luv this story soooo much
Difdi chapter 31 . 11/14/2023
What the hell are they teaching new Black Brothers? The Night’s Watch was NEVER about keeping the Wildlings north of the Wall, their duty is to keep the DEAD north of the Wall. The only reason Night’s Watch and Wildlings fight is the Wildlings keep attacking the Night’s Watch!
Difdi chapter 27 . 11/13/2023
You have an error in this chapter: The fastest raven ever recorded on Earth, one specially bred for generations for speed, the raven equivalent of Eliud Kipchoge, maxed out at 48 miles per hour. The average raven can do half that speed. King’s Landing to Winterfell is 1,460 miles.

That world record raven would take over 30 hours of nonstop flight to cover that distance, and that’s without stopping to eat or sleep. A normal raven with far less stamina, would take at least 60 hours, and more likely, about two weeks, to cover that distance.

There is NO way that Tywin Lannister was able to send a message by raven from King’s Landing to Winterfell about a mission that happened the previous night!
Difdi chapter 14 . 11/12/2023
Actually, there’s no reason Roose Bolton would assume Hermione wasn’t highborn. A Granger is a tax collector, typically a knight in a feudal government system, who collects taxes and land rents from peasant farmers on behalf of a landed lord. Not high nobility, but not smallfolk either, in Westeros terms.
darth-sakura chapter 26 . 9/18/2023