Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light
Daniel1122 chapter 127 . 1/26
After almost 2 years I'm glad I got myself caught back up again with guiding light! Great to see that Nero and Selene are doing good. They certainly deserve it. I appreciate the fact that even though the main story ended, you still did these extra chapters. Thank you!
Dr. L chapter 123 . 12/5/2022
The journey was long and frayed and coming apart at the seams, the characters themselves struggling not only with their outer demons but inner as well, and I truly feel like this story improved and improved over time. I am so so happy you went with a happy ending, in that after all that suffering there is hope at the end. It’s not perfect, there are scars that go on, but at least you have a chance to move on and live.

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
Jho chapter 123 . 10/24/2022
Reading this over a few weeks has been a wild ride. There is so much that could be said, but I’ll stick to this: the character development going through toxic co-dependence, to frayed senses of self-worth, to utter hopelessness, then to *finally* start settling into people who can stand tall against their own worst aspects… that is what made your story special to me. This was amazing, thank you.
goramora chapter 123 . 10/19/2022
thanks for letting us read this amazing fic.
Jho chapter 92 . 10/18/2022
I’ve held off on writing any review until I finish this, but I *had* to say that I loved that whole musical sequence. I’m so glad you have the range to write through toxic tension to depressive revelations to such a fun musical number! Woe to anybody feeling too uptight to enjoy it hah.
Now back to binge reading…
Portallink chapter 123 . 10/2/2022
What a great ending to an awesome story. I'm glad you went with a happy ending for team radiance, we all know they deserve it. Great choice on the team name by the way, I named my Rescue Team DX team the same thing!
I'll definitely be checking out your other works :)
Guest chapter 108 . 10/1/2022
The story has been at max tension for a long while now causing the reader to feel slogged. I also feel as if there is still a long way to go as there are a ton of chapters left before the final battle ends. Please break the action up more in the future!
Guest chapter 103 . 9/30/2022
Shane cleared his throat. "Okay. Now that awkward introductions are out of the way… can we help you guys? If you can't tell, we're in the midst of a crisis." He fanned out his tails.

Team Alloy took notice of the dark clouds swirling around them.
(Show, don’t tell)

"So, uh, if you're passing through en route to some other world or something, you ought to get a move on."
Guest chapter 102 . 9/29/2022
"Yeah, from Mt. Freeze." Blaziken scratched his chin. "This plan must be pretty serious if she's getting involved."

Excuse me Blaziken; if I recall correctly, the world has been ending for quite some time now.
orimis chapter 123 . 9/15/2022
I just want to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this piece of fiction. I binged it all over a month's and loved every second. From your colorful cast of characters to the setting and most of all, the way I could see each of the main cast growing as beings rang deeply with my own experiences in life. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 127 . 8/22/2022
I loved your story! I really needed a reminder not to distance myself from my friends so thanks
Hmm chapter 26 . 8/22/2022
This chapters reminds me of a certain similar tale...
U11AQ chapter 127 . 8/10/2022
This is an amazing story! I hope you make a sequel! I'll definitely gonna read path of valor next
Laggianput chapter 123 . 8/6/2022
And i finished my reread. Its a damn good fic. Like i mentioned earlier, the characters are all far and beyond pretty much anything else i've read. The ending is picturesque, yet realistic, the story complicated (and honestly impossible to sum up in under 5000 words) and the amount of forknowledge required to read it is through the roof, but i digress.

This fic was one of my biggest inspirations to start writing myself, and i think you sold yourself short at the end there, what with saying this fic would never be the next silver resistance.

I disagree.

I honestly think that this fic was one of the things the community absolutely needed, and being the (i cant remember if its first or second) longest in the community, combined with its sheer recency, makes it a sort of modern silver resistance (even if SR isnt finished yet)

Seriously, congrats amby. A great fic, that honestly rivals a lot of contemporary media. I hope whatever you write in the future can go this well too.
Laggianput chapter 88 . 8/3/2022
Breaking silence yet again on my reread to ask, who was zeros favourite smash character? She didnt answer :(
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »