Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light
oh thank god shes dead i dont wanna read some romantic subplot
SuperOmegaGuest chapter 128 . 10/24/2023
This chapter was very pleasant to read. I'm a huge sucker for family themes, and seeing Shane get to have some peace with Tessa and a kid appeals to me nicely. It was sweet and fluffy (and not feathery, this time!).

It hurt me to read about your insecurities surrounding your stories, but I have no advice. Instead, I'd just like to tell you about something you did for me, although you didn't know it. When I first found Guiding Light, it wholely enamored me. I do believe your story is the story that finally inspired me to take up writing for myself. Now, my early works were, frankly, pretty bad! But your story was what pushed me down the path of writing, which has now become one of my favorite hobbies. And maybe this is a pretty small thing, especially when you compare it with your medical job. But you've made a real, positive impact on me and I'm sure on others, and I really hope you can take some pride in that.

Anyway, I think I'll start on Path of Valor again. I read the first few chapters when they released, but I lost track of the story at some point as life happened. The ask blog has kept me intrigued, however, and I think it's about time that I settle that intrigue.

See you on the flip side, Ambyssin.
NKhirn chapter 123 . 10/16/2023
I'm a bit late to the party, a few years actually. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the story as a whole through the ups and downs and look forward to finishing up the extra chapters before moving onto your next and current work. I'm not much of a fanfiction reader, for no reason in particular, so I'll have to take a look at some of the things that inspired you to learn about what's out there in the fanfic world.

I hope that your circumstances or outlook have improved since you've written this story, or whatever struggles you've faced in the past have eased even a bit. I wish you the best.
Ryther chapter 128 . 9/25/2023
Just finished reading all 128 of your beautifull work. Also, bear with me, as english is my second language D. This was the very first Fic I have ever read, and I'm truly happy it was, I was never much of a reader, but your way of narrating the ways the characters grow, the tension and the time I spend trying to piece all the puzzles in the story, only to be surprised again chapters later , it grew on me, and it was truly special. Thank you for writing this story, it will hold a special place in my heart. I wish you nothing but the best, and that you can find happiness in whatever you want to do going foward in live.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Ambyssin.
Solomon7 chapter 128 . 9/14/2023
Well, this was quite the story! I am very happy you decided to go with a happier ending (though not devoid of consequences). It was a fun ride and I have already begun to read through Path of Valor. Your character work was super engaging and incredibly fun to read. The only complaint I can launch is that at times the pacing felt a bit off and some of the concepts in regards to spirits got confusing, though perhaps I just need to reread those parts. All in all, thank you for writing this amazing story.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 128 . 9/11/2023
I love the little epilogue her
phosphophillite49 chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
Lmao
Goatman December chapter 118 . 8/23/2023
You really had me going there. I was on the verge of copying what Tessa did after reading Shane's chapter. I hope you know that this fic has been better written than most published works I've read and that's NOT hyperbole. You have a real understanding of characterization and character development. Wonderful story.
ShineyLeafeon chapter 128 . 8/14/2023
Neat chapter! I love Stella! Is her name a combination of Shane and Tessa in a way?

I do intend on reading your other fic for sure!
nicejs chapter 123 . 8/13/2023
that was a very different take on PMD but I like this!
nicejs chapter 122 . 8/13/2023
wait what exactly does ESP stand for?
a shy fan lol chapter 128 . 8/12/2023
as someone who became HUGELY attached to both shane and tessa and their growth together (individually and also together as partners), reading this extra was such an enjoyable experience to me. i think i've gone back to read this fic at least 4 times now bc i just enjoy it THAT much and now having this extra as a bookend to the final chapter of the main story makes my little shane/tessa loving heart so happy. c':

i admit, i haven't given path of valor much of a chance up till now, and i apologize for that. to be honest, hearing from you that it's meant as a sequel to what you had going on in guiding light has given me a push towards picking it up again! i totally understand why u never said anything abt it right from the get-go though, but i think your work is great and i hope that maybe more people end up having their interest piqued the same way and go check out path of valor as well!

hang tight dude, you're a wonderful writer and your story has helped me through some definite rough spots in my life. checking out your newest project is the least i can do. 3
nicejs chapter 104 . 8/12/2023
Ohh, so that's reason why Void wants to destroy everything.
If the world there is unstable why not just wipe it all and end the suffering? This makes so much sense.
nicejs chapter 98 . 8/12/2023
As of publishing date, not a single person called me out on the fact that Solgaleo cannot get Heat Wave legally.
I would assume most people didn't wanna bother checking lmao
nicejs chapter 97 . 8/12/2023
autism? in a pmd fanfic? well that's a new one but appreciated
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »