Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light
PMD Bidoof chapter 85 . 2/3
Huh I wonder why I never questioned who Magearna was. I really enjoyed the world building in this bonus, I look forward to more and If you’re reading this I hope you have a good day.
PMD Bidoof chapter 57 . 1/26
Dang and we’re only halfway through the story. I am glad I got to read this story, I have had a ton of awful stuff I have been going through and this has brought a smile and a tear to my face.
PMD Bidoof chapter 56 . 1/26
Really a beginner at storytelling if you told me that the author of Percy Jackson believes your fanfic to be better than Percy Jackson then I would believe it (all jokes aside I think the story has perfect pacing the only problems I see in the story are words being scrunched up so that they look like 1 word instead of 2 which I am not sure if that is the sites problem or just minor errors in the story)
PMD Bidoof chapter 38 . 1/20
Dang this far in and I am already crying (I wouldn’t say I have a heart of iron but I don’t cry all that much) That being said what a great story so far!
Laggianput chapter 126 . 12/22/2020
Heh, fine, I can talk. I read this through in the span of a week due to Christmas break covid and I just... holy shit. Amazing job on this. I actually made an account on here just to post this. It's that good.
brycenith chapter 45 . 12/1/2020
h
12as3m chapter 126 . 11/22/2020
I got into this story recently. I was searching for PMD stories when I found this. I don't regret reading this. I love this story. I love the plot, I love the characters, and I love the antagonists. Each character has depth and it's awesome. This story will probably always have a place in my heart and if I forget about it then I will have the wonderful experience of reading it all over again.

Now here are some questions I have. They probably are already answered in the story but I can't read so here they are:

How did Shane end up being dropped in the ocean?
How did Zero end up with Necrozma's core?
After Necrozma destroyed the world why couldn't he use that technique he used to destroy the world against Shane and the others?
Why were Shane, Xerneas, and Dragonite in the Ultra Nexus and how was Shane even alive?
Where did Yveltal and Zygarde go? Shouldn't they have been revived?
If Nicky/Necrozma's soul is inside Shane, then why hasn't Shane summoned his soul like Silvally?

Well, that's the end of my questions and they may or may not make me look like an idiot. Just gonna say again that I think the story is awesome.
LuxBeacon chapter 126 . 11/15/2020
Awww this is so wholesome! I'm glad you're still adding little bits and pieces even after the story being over. It's nice to see everyone not suffering and just eating some nice pumpkin pies. You've written so much. Sometimes I wonder if I'll make it that far myself.
DexterTek chapter 123 . 11/14/2020
Alright... You got this silent reader to cry and speak up.

I first started reading this epic about six months ago I think. It was honestly probably longer than that but I don't remember the exact time. I remember what happened not very vividly. I was searching up stories of PMD. I didn't care what website they were on- dA, this place, and even, dare I say, furaffinity- and only wanted to find something that would 'appease me.' That's when I found a collection that housed this beautiful piece of work. From the first few chapters, I was enamored; attracted to this epic. The main character? Mysterious and something that could be worked on and fixed later I imagined (lo and behold, here Shane is now!). His partner? Super relatable! I love Tessa! And every character that's been put into this series, original or not, has become far greater than I ever could've imagined. I'll admit, you were right saying that people wouldn't have liked Shane right out of the gate and leave this place behind- I was one of them. But I came back and learned to love your work. You've done something I can only dream of as a writer. So, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for writing this epic, Ambyssin. You've made even one of the most muted speak out their thoughts. Keep doing your best (like no one ever was haha).

-DexterTek
Anon Omega chapter 126 . 11/8/2020
Yes. Just yes.
Tezral chapter 126 . 11/7/2020
Okay I LOVED that ! It's super cute and all ! God I almost can't handle it xD I think I'm just over fanboying over everything. Pumpkin ! Never ate anything about pumpkin before, maybe I should try ? Anyway, Shane is an absolute fluffy light ball and I want to hug him. And Tessa too, cause why not. Well, maybe cause Shane would be a little cold ?
It's so nice to see that Nero is still a bit of a clown, miraculously Selene is cold-headed (is that a word ?) enough, or he would never stops. Not that I would mind, I too need people to stop me XD
Also Rebecca ! I like that she is softening a little. I feel like she is softening at least. It's cool. I wonder what she does now that she's a pokemon. I guess she spend her time with Celeste ?
It's so cool that you do theses little chapters after the Epilogue, many stories end with it but things like that are always welcome !
Dokkaebi chapter 126 . 11/7/2020
wow! special episode! I love it.
SuperOmegaGuest chapter 126 . 11/6/2020
This was far fluffier than Shane's tails. And I loved it.

I'm glad to see another extra for Guiding Light! Even if it was a tad corny at the end. Although I suppose since corn grows in the fall it fits with the theme.

I've been really enjoying all the work you've been putting out, Amby! I will sit by and wait for more, if you decide to make more.

Hope you've been good, Amby, especially considering the state of the world.
Spell of Dawn chapter 126 . 11/6/2020
Forget about this fic being 1m long. I NEED MORE OF THIS lol.
Tessa is right when horizon hasn't been that homely since Shane came. Too many things happened in too sparse a time, in too large a scale. Poor everyone in your universe. They probably didn't deserve all this.
Hobbes22 chapter 126 . 11/6/2020
Really cute chapter! Honestly miss looking forward to updates to this fic so it was a really pleasant surprise to see an update. Still a huge fan of the universe you created here and it was lovely to get to see the characters once again.
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »