Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 26 . 12/9/2017
Wait what pokemon is that. When I googled that description I got Lunala and Cresslea, but neither's crescents are red. Who is Pokemon?
AShinyBluMew chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
Well, fuck. We have a dead Bewear, Shane has be accused of being bi/gay, and worst of all, the fucking
perpetually full moon has shown up. Nothing good ever happens when the moon is always full. Oh, and Tessa hates Shane more but that's kinda normal by now. At least Null is, well, not killing Shane for being an idiot. Only for being connected to the Prism Virus. I hope that the next chapter will be as good as the this one.
Bones6262 chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
Oh, boi. The feels have officially kicked in! I'm sad now! Great chapter, though! I can't wait for the next one, and the next one, and the next one. Also, pancakes are still up for grabs.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
You know what would be awesome. Tessa realizes that there are some truth's in Shane's theories. But now that Shane feels so bad, that only Tessa believes him, but won't tell him.

Great job with this update. Thanks.
Adamfics chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
So far, this story is no doubt super fun to read. The battle that occurred in this chapter was better crafted than the one that happened a few chapters ago, so I'm pleased with that.

My only gripe with this story so far is how difficult it is to dare about Shane both as a relatable character and as a realistic representation of any human should be. His, for lack of a better word, bizarre personality does work for comedic purposes, but it about ends there since he hardly acts in a way that'd make one have sympathy for him. But I'm sure what I've pointed out has already been fixed in recent chapters, so you can ignore this if you already have. Keep it up, Amby!
Bones6262 chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Alright. Suit Yourself. Mmmmm
Bones6262 chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
You sure? They're mighty fine!
Bones6262 chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
These Pancakes are really good. Do you want some?
Bones6262 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Mmmm... More Pancakes
Bones6262 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Mmmmmmm... Pancakes
WatermelonShark chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
I think you've done a better Gen VII Mystery Dungeon game than Nintendo ever will.
LonelyQuilava chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Im kinda sad that people don’t seem to be commenting on this at all - I honestly think this is one of the best PMDs I’ve read after Silver Resistance and Power Trip. Anyway;
Team captivate’s story wasn’t too captivating personally. I think Superior is kinda too much considering how long she’s been part of the guild, even with her motivation at the end, but she did make the team more interesting. The Zoroark does leave me curious and theorizing though.
Good to know you’re all caught up - I can finally take a breather! Good luck and keep on writing!
LonelyQuilava chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
Dammit you’re putting these out faster than I can read them!
I started off not really liking the backstory because Shane and Tessa work together so well but in 3 chapters you really got me interested and engaged in some other characters. Like braviary has a personality now other than southern and Metang is a little more humanized.
I liked the first person too - Rufflet / Braviary seemed very real, not always agreeing with his boss and adding his own thoughts into the story. And thats really hard to do.
The battles were kinda all over the place - i know u said it wont just be like pokemon x uses move y but it did kinda feel like that. The battling wasnt really the important part of the story tho so I dont really mind.
With that said though, I’m still happy to be getting back to my squad Tessa and Shane : )
Nega Mewtwo chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
Interesting use of Umbry and Espy from Gates to Infinity. Also looking forward to Type: Null. There is a surprising and disappointing lack of Type: Null and Silvally stories here. However, I can't help but wonder, are you using some USUM inspiration here? The Prism Infection sounds a lot like Necrozma's new forms
LonelyQuilava chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Well the backstory region wise was pretty interesting, but I really liked the interaction with Shane going over the top and Tessa really calling him out on it. And their little talk after the Espeon and Umbreon thing.

I like Shane’s minimal backstory, but with it in mind, it seems like hes been going a little extreme with the happiness and a little agressive with the insults. Either way tho, i do like his slight change of character - he was getting a little too much for me :P.

Looking forward to every chapter and some more Shane and Tess - sorry, Riolu, interactions!
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 Next »