Reviews for Merry Tunes and Mountain Lions
You obviously wanted to show that they had a connection when she was young, to link the reason why they would be together when she was older.
But some of the situations in their interactions were really starting to creep me out.
Specifically how he would stare at her and then the jam feeding thing. My stomach physically revolted in disgust. You cannot have a grown man interact with a kid like they would with a full grown adult, and if you do ( which you did) it will come across as all kinds of wrong and inappropriate.
I have to stop reading, I’m very disappointed but this is getting too uncomfortable.
I realize morals are lacking in this series in multiple ways but you’re a modern writer and a person in the real world.
Tell me, if someone did this that you know, you would be completely alarmed or no?
I just can’t understand the thoughts leading to your portraying it this way and I don’t wish to.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
An interesting beginning. Now what will you do with it? To the next chapter!
Aryen-Dono chapter 8 . 10/14/2020
Tywin is going to be on those rumors of Jaime having found a woman he likes so fast that he’ll make the Flash look slow.
Caver Floyd chapter 8 . 10/6/2020
Good story, unfortunately incomplete like most of your other GOT fics.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 8 . 9/20/2020
Fantastic story! Absolutely lovely
vampire696 chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
plz update
Caliberious chapter 8 . 7/18/2020
Loved the story please continue
Mireya Humbolt chapter 8 . 6/23/2020
wow cada vez que lo leo me encanta me muero de la risa con los planes y manupulacion de Tyrion, Ojala y pronto puedas continuarlo. Felicidades¡
bpopa7110 chapter 8 . 6/12/2020
Update please
bpopa7110 chapter 8 . 6/10/2020
I love this story it amazing I hope you update
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
This is another fantastic story you have written. I hope you update one day.
JustANormalGuyyyyyyy chapter 8 . 5/26/2020
The old gods and the new demand an update.
demon chapter 8 . 5/14/2020
Demonic voice: update.
lovenightshade03 chapter 6 . 1/24/2020
It broke my heart to read Jamie's scene with Cersei, I can't believe how painful it was to see first hand his thought process when he is around her :( I hope that someday soon he sees her for what she is and is able to move forward and evolve, to grow and actually be happy... I hope I'll just have to wait and see what happens with Lyarra ;)
Hell of Sounds chapter 8 . 1/6/2020