Reviews for Merry Tunes and Mountain Lions
xiongmao03 chapter 8 . 22h
I was pleasantly surprised by this fic. I say surprised because I would never have thought to make Jon Snow a girl and paired to Jaime. It is such a wonderful idea! I can’t wait for more
SalamanderNatsu chapter 8 . 9/15
I love Tyrion
orangefruit.21 chapter 8 . 9/14
Please keep writing! Everytime I read this fic I feel so happy
BellBell chapter 8 . 9/10
Hope to read more soon!
Akakiru chapter 7 . 8/28
i would love to see Tyrion's face when he found out she hasn't flowered
8967452310c chapter 8 . 8/24
Please please please update this soon it is so good I would hate to see it go unfinished
Maddy chapter 8 . 8/15
Are you still aliiiive?
Great
ThatMysteriousSlime chapter 8 . 8/4
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOUR STORY.

honestly I don't know where to start. until now I wasn't even aware there WAS fem Jon fics! your characterisations are so well done and on point it's insane.

I love Lyarra. everything about her. her personality, her thought processes, her interactions with her siblings and Jaime. that time she kicked him in the shin! she is fire!

and Jaime! I love his interactions with tyrion. that brotherly bond between them is so cute and obvious. really just a round of applause for how you wrote tyrion my goodness!

now at the beginning I was really wary because lyarra was just too young and I couldn't really wrap my head why you chose that particular age. but I think you've managed to convince that this is gonna just blow my mind.

I'm really excited about this and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Lingonberry chapter 8 . 8/1
Omgggggg this is so beautiful and wonderfully written thanks for sharing
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/28
Wonderful! :)
Update immediately, please!
QWERTY chapter 8 . 7/26
Hope to read more soon!
InuYasha's God sis chapter 8 . 7/23
Lovely set up! I look forward to how you further develop Lyarra and I absolutely adore your characterizations. I've only found a handful of fem!Jon that caught my fancy. Thank you so much for sharing this tale.

~Yasha's Sis
Blackbird0 chapter 8 . 7/22
Oh Tyrion, you scheming plotter, I do love you so.
TTGG03 chapter 8 . 7/21
I LOVE MATCHMAKER TYRION! Quote "Tell your wife, she'll spread it everywhere" was soo hilarious and yet so in character for him!