Reviews for Merry Tunes and Mountain Lions
TTGG03 chapter 5 . 8h
BWAHAHA! Wait, where's the rest of it? You know, the part where Jaime courts her? When will you update?
HikaruWinter chapter 4 . 6/17
So that's where Vermax's clutch was.
xxDignity chapter 5 . 6/15
This is honestly my favorite story rn and I can't wait to read more :D
Flying Thunderbird chapter 5 . 6/14
pois like Next chapter will be exciting! can't wait!
Almecestris chapter 5 . 6/14
super loving jaime and lyarra's relationship! and first look at tyrion!
kittendeer chapter 5 . 6/13
Huh, so Tyrion's trying to cause a rift between Jaime and Cersei via poor idiot cousin Lancel. Smart dude, and now that he's seen the copy that Lyarra made for him, I'd hope they'd get to meet. I'd like to see Lyarra be more assertive and less doormat-ish around Jaime, and hopefully Tyrion can be an ally of sorts for her in the Lannister household and she in turn can pick up some of his boldness.
Xoxo chapter 5 . 6/13
Omg the poor hedgehogs :0 and ooooh does this mean what I think it does?! Is Jaime about to walk in on Cersei and someone /not him/?!
Brusenitte chapter 1 . 6/13
Love this story!
namlooss chapter 5 . 6/13
lingonberry ice-cream is good, just saying...
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 6/13
Nice!
Minna Vipera chapter 5 . 6/13
Thank you Tyrion! I just hope it’s enough to get him to break with Cersei, finding your sister/lover in bed with your cousin should be a bigger blow than finding the bitch in bed with anyone else...
Lil Lost Lady chapter 5 . 6/13
So he's about to catch his sister and Lancel together? Well, I was wondering what would lead them to 'breaking up' so that he could eventually ask for Lyarra's hand but there's still plenty of time for Cersei to try and weasel her way back into his heart before Lyarra's old enough... and I know she wouldn't give up on getting him to forgive her and well when it comes to her Jamie is sort of a pushover still I can't wait to see what you have in store next.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 6/13
I’m so happy this story is receiving all the love it is, because you deserve it. :) May the force be with you.
angie b chapter 5 . 6/13
fantastic update! Jaime the spoiled man child and Lyarra the put upon bastard LOL - the jam scene was adorable! Then Tyrion seeing a change in his brother then setting in motion an even bigger change regarding Jaime and Cersei! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Bella-swan11 chapter 5 . 6/13
Jaime admits that you consider Lyarra as a friend, because you leave aside your pride and admit it; if Lyarra knows how you consider her, I could send you the jam that you like so much.
Through a correspondence, they could continue their friendship and she send you the jam that you like; if you give the means for the shipments because you will be in King's Landing.