Reviews for Merry Tunes and Mountain Lions
Hell of Sounds chapter 8 . 1/6/2020
Continue this. It’s so good
Hell of Sounds chapter 8 . 1/4/2020
I just finished all 8 chapters, could not stop reading. I cannot express how much I love this story so far. I like that Jamie has a non-romantic friend in Lyarra and she is smart and passionate about her life and what she wants. It is wonderful that the story starts when she is to young for there to be anything other than friendship, because he is so tightly wound around Cercei that it would take someone extraordinary a long time to break him out of her control. Originally I thought there first encounter was going to be the only one of her that young and the rest would be a flash forward, but I like how your even getting Tyrion involved with actually building up plot for the story. I have on,y good things to say about this and I hope to read more soon.
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 8 . 1/2/2020
Please continue this story and update soon!
Wika0304 chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
please update, it's brilliant
dahg chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
wow love this story. please continue!
M chapter 8 . 10/20/2019
Please continue!
lyannaM7 chapter 8 . 10/16/2019
Please update! I love seeing Tyrion using his plotting skills to play matchmaker.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2019
Please update this again soon! I really can’t wait for Lyanna and Jamie get together. And I seriously can’t wait for Jamie to dump Cersei because he needs a reality check and fast!
It’s obvious he’s jealous that Tyrion is communicating with Lyanna but he can’t because it would be inappropriate and he has no good reason to be communicating with her. Not even jealous in a romantic way but like a ‘I met her first so she’s my friend and can’t be your friend’ sort of way.
Anyway, please update sometime soon!
alexceasar chapter 8 . 9/29/2019
Very nice job! Look foward to seeing what happens.
udkudk chapter 7 . 9/15/2019
So, Tyrion doesn't know Lyarra's true age?
heartencasedinablockofice chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Oh my god. I absolutely LOVE this story! Well all ur stories really. This probably like the 7-8 time that I'm rereading this since u last updated like OVER a year ago. Can u please please please find time to continue writing. I just really love ur stuff and how u portray all the characters. I would love to find out what happens next with Jaime and Lyarra, and everyone else's reaction to their relationship.
la.shayma16 chapter 8 . 8/27/2019
Please come back soon. I miss this story so much. I'm still looking forward to seeing where this will go.
patty.clark.792 chapter 8 . 8/12/2019
Oh man, I tried not to love this story when I saw that it hadn't been updated in a year and I knew that 8 chapters couldn't tell it all. But, I do love this story. I hope you didn't die or become terribly sick. I'm going to tell myself that you had triplets and are currently just too busy but will come back soon. Good job on this start. It's well written, entertaining and imaginative.
SunshineBubbles chapter 8 . 7/26/2019
This story is so cute more please
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2019
LOL
Adam sleuthing and Tyrion plotting are delightful
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »