Reviews for Merry Tunes and Mountain Lions
S chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
I love this!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2019
This story is absolutely wonderful. I am in love with the portrayal of the characters and the plot as well. You truly know how to create a great story. I do hope for you to continue.
MarshmallowsMe chapter 8 . 6/23/2019
It should be considered a crime that you have not completed this story! Please update it! You have a masterpiece with you!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2019
Omg! This is the absolute best book I have read in the GoT fandom in a long time! I so hope that u keep writing! I would love to see more!
GeleGial chapter 8 . 6/1/2019
Omg. Love this story.
Please update.
Carly Carnations chapter 8 . 5/28/2019
lyarra and robb are absolutely fricking adorable (so is jaime lbr)
youngar994 chapter 8 . 5/18/2019
Your story is so cute! I love Tyrion and his little scheming self lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
I hope in the next couple of chapters, it’s gonna fast forward to when Jaime goes back to Winterfell
era-romance chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
hope for updates either here or at a03
Ms.luise chapter 8 . 5/11/2019
I can’t wait for the next chapter
WickedGreene13 chapter 8 . 4/2/2019
I read through this story fairly quickly because I was so captivated by your writing style and the way you fleshed out the character’s personalities. I hope you return to this story one day and finish it.
era-romance chapter 8 . 3/27/2019
it's a good story. hope u publish more soon
Gentle Blossom chapter 8 . 3/11/2019
Oh I really like this story! Lyarra and Jamie interacting is rather sweet and amusing. And I love how well you have captured the likeness of each character. I cannot wait to see how this story progress and how Jamie goes about asking for Lyarra’a hand in marriage! Until next time!
era-romance chapter 8 . 2/19/2019