Reviews for The Innocent Death Eater
Anna Potter Black chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
SlythMistress chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
more please if i have to i will beg on my hands and knees
Starr2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Are you gonna finish this story? If not, could I take it over? Email me at if you're not. I love this story!
Starr chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
Why haven't you updated? The suspense is killing me! Update! Update! Update! Update! Pretty please?
Starr2 chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Yeah! You updated! I'd forgotten all about this story until now. You have to put the next chapter up soon! If she's not guilty will she get adopted by James and Lily or what?
Yami no Tsuki chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Gah! Clifhanger! I hate clifhangers! Will Danny be cleared of all charges? Or will she have to go to Azkaban? Update soon! And if u still have writers block, u could always write a bit of interaction between Danny & James & Lily & Harry & Sirius & Lupin. (i noticed u didn't have much of that) Or maybe u could re-write some of the sloppier made chapters. Just a thought. Well, keep up the good work. Don't leave us in suspense! Ja for now! ;)
Yami no Tsuki chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Good. Thanks for updateing (even if it seemed like it took ya a millenia). Anyways, try to think up some good ideas and keep those updates coming! L8R! .
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Gah! What is takingt so long? U better update soon! Or at least write an authors note explaining why u still haven't updated yet! Btw, u better not drop this story! It has a lot of potential and I really wanna know what happens next! What'll happen at Danny's trial? Anyways, please update soon! Please? Well, I'll be checking later. Ja.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
Oh come on! U have 11 reviews! When r u gonna update? *stops to mutter death threats under breath & muttering how the next chapter better be longer than usual* (sorry if i seem a bit harsher than last time, but come on! It's been way too long since u last updated. Ja ne.)
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
What r u waiting for? Write the next chapter already! (sorry if i seem a bit harsh, but i am desperet for a good story)
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
Come on! Update already! I HAVE to know what happens next! I just HAVE to! Ja.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
I luv it, luv it, luv it! U hafta update soon! I wanna know what happens next! Ja.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Please, please, please update soon! I HAVE ta know what happens next! This is one of the best stories I've read so far. I am so gonna put it in my favorites. Well anyways, UPDATE A.S.A.P! Ja.
Starr chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
Update soon! I want to know what happens!
Starr chapter 1 . 4/27/2003