Reviews for The World Meets Canada
Time Turner chapter 88 . 8/18
I feel so proud of Matthew but at the ne time frustrated, I just hope that somehow Mollossia gets the info out of Canada!
FandomGirlHere chapter 89 . 8/20
As man, I actually really liked France. I'm glad Canada is doing better though.

Good update!
I love your story! (I can totally relate to Canada’s love life (or lack thereof).)
Love your story!
FandomGirlHere chapter 88 . 8/17
Omg I feel so bad for Moli. Canada can be pretty oblivious.

Once again, great update
FandomGirlHere chapter 87 . 8/16
WAAAAHH I DIDN'T GET NOTIFS FOR THE UPDATE!

God, I love how you potray Japan, being his sotic self yet you wrote him in way that's just so different from everyone else! And he only said a few lines! God, I love you!

Amazing. Just amazing. Keep it up.
This is what I’ve been waitingFor!
1Croissant1 chapter 87 . 8/14
Honestly, this story never fails to make me smile every time I read it! As a sucker for Canada rarepairs, this fic is an absolute gem! The writing style is really nice and the character portrayals are absolutely perfect! I hope you continue writing this fic and have fun while doing so!
RobinReneaRose chapter 87 . 8/13
So Cute! I can't wait to see what Molossia says to Matthew!
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 86 . 8/10
Feliciano, you are one sly little nation. I love it! XD
FandomGirlHere chapter 86 . 8/10
The best thing ever, me waking up to an update on the best story ever! Seriously now you got me craving Italy/Canada. But once again, amazing update to this amazing story.

Keep up the great work!
Kutiemewgirl chapter 85 . 8/7
Cute~
RobinReneaRose chapter 85 . 8/6
Paintball match would be epic! But what happens if they plan it after the month is over?
FandomGirlHere chapter 85 . 8/6
By now, I'm sure even you will know what I'll say. Another amazing update! Thank you!

But seriously, this is knenof the best Hetalia fanfics ever and it's still going also!

Like, you already know I think you're an amazing author but... You're an amazing author and I love your stories
Related to Moon chapter 84 . 8/5