Reviews for The World Meets Canada
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 71 . 17h
Yeah, I agree with that. Francis is the lesser of the evils in this case.

As for a poll in multichapter, count me in! I saw some of the new ideas Like Broken Masquerade (I like the title idea), The Jewel of Nemthys, and Kingdom of Tarot (I actually had considered working on a story like this in the past actually too. XD)
Time Turner chapter 70 . 6/16
Oh no, France is into something
Margot chapter 70 . 6/16
I can't wait for Norway or Denmarks chapter!
Kutiemewgirl chapter 70 . 6/15
I really like this story! And your such a good writer too! God job!
danadramaqueen chapter 70 . 6/15
Soooo goooood
Simpleminji chapter 69 . 6/14
ohhh this is great wahhaha I really wanna know whose going to be Matthew's lover or something
Time Turner chapter 69 . 6/12
This is so cute! I love the little things that the British brothers are up to and I can't wait to see more!
I love how you added a backstory for the characters love of Canada, instead of just having them already in love!
Related to Moon chapter 69 . 6/13
I think Canada gets the best side of Romano, and Romano is very considerate when it comes to Canada
AetherRose chapter 69 . 6/11
Oh my gosh... the childhood friend. This isn't going to end well, is it? The story is really good and interesting, it's nice to see Canada be the centre of attention for once (yay)! The story get's so much more interesting with the 'seduction' arc, seeing all those nations try to get Mattie for themselves. Let's see who shall win his hand, eh?
Elaine chapter 69 . 6/11
How many chapters is this story going to be? I can’t wait for the next one btw!
I love how Wales is literally a dragon! Like he legit acts like one! I also love how you’re hinting at Canada being like that! Yaaaaas!
purplebunnysrock01 chapter 69 . 6/11
This story is amazing, I always look forward to new chapters and you never disappoint! Keep up the amazing work!
Butterfly655 chapter 69 . 6/11
I love this fan fiction so much. Thank you for updating it so frequently and not leaving it unfinished.
Time Turner chapter 68 . 6/8
A sleeping Dragon indeed...