Reviews for The Misguided Journey
Eternal Lost Girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Veronica's OMFG Snapple Personality: All the pretty theme songs...

Veronica's Morbid Personality: Death!

Veronica's Serious Personality: Wat.

Veronica's Male Personality: Tamahome/Suboshi... Want YURI

Veronica's Dominant Personality: Yay! Death! Want moar yaoi pairings! Power to crack pairings!

And then everyone killed the yuri-loving male personality. *Male Personality's theme song plays in teh background. It's the Caramell Dansen.*

And then everyone else danced to the Male Personality's death song and got flaming drunk and ate a couple of kittens and became Sick Puppies.
Saulie chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is pretty much the best story ever.

No, honestly. It is. I think I vastly prefer it to Fushigi Yugi. With the possible exception of Hotohori, they all deserved to die for being so annoying. -ah, no, wait, he deserves to die also for his terrible, terrible taste in women.

The slave was likable, though.

Loved the bit about the theme songs!
delectable chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love your humor.

Ever considered to bring them all back to life and kill them off again? :)
cream-puffs chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I almost pissed myself laughing at this... I love you, I realy do. :D
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Too many... theme songs... give Lucy... a headache... ((clutches head in agony))

Hysterically funny! What I love most about all of your works is that you take a portion of each character's personality and exaggerate it so much so that it becomes ridiculous. I especially loved Amiboshi and Suboshi's "brotherly moments" (as well as their happy endings) and that tidbit at the end where everyone randomly dies. Most other authors couldn't have pulled this story off, but you are not one of those. It's fics like these that make me really happy to have you on my favorites list. ((smiles))
Hei Kurashi chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh my... That was very weird and very random.. I liked it a lot. .
Tactician Fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
HA HA HA! Suboshi and Amiboshi got a very happy ending. DIE TAMAHOME! DIE, TAMAHOME, DIE! Lol... Just cause I hate em' thats why.
Kayo Usami Ruler of the Fruit chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Me: LMAO! That made NO SENSE! But it was funny.

My Other and Dominating Personality: WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL NURIKO? HOW DARE YOU!

Me: Okay, calm down Other and Dominating Personality. It was just a story.

My Other and Dominating Personality: CURSE YOU! *goes on a mad rampage*

Me: Sheesh. Ingore her, she's crazy. GET BACK HERE, YOU! *chases my Other and Dominating Personality*
wolf whirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
oh god... that was the stupidest thing i ever read... that's why i loved it so much! -
hikaris chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
lolz, i loved how u did da name thing where each character was in love wif another! D
Validor chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This was great! I absolutely love you guys, and this story is classic hilarity. My roommate had to leave, I was laughing so loud. If I get documented for being noisy, I'm blaming you! Keep it up!
Mika chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
o.o omg ... this is so wrong but it's SO HILAROUS! *laughs really hard*
totoro chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
hehehe this was hilarious! lol good job yet again, stephie!
litoriceball chapter 1 . 4/24/2003

LOL you know I don't think I've ever laughed so much when reading about people dieing. GOD WOMAN, how many ppl did you kill! xP

Anyways, enjoyed it very much. Love all the 'slave dies and Mits faints after reviving him yet AGAIN' moments. Heck, it's all good. And it doesn't matter that you're lazy! You don't need to edit! It's all perfect! Or maybe it's all really bad and my grammar sucks but I prefer the former _. Well BYE! Gonna stop now before i start rambling "/
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 4/10/2003