Reviews for Camaraderie
CambiaNombres chapter 2 . 7/20
Me hubiera gustado más si esta historia hubiera estado ambientada en la época de los "merodeadores", ya sabes, con Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin y Petter Petigruw, pero igual me gustado y espero que continúes publicando más capítulos de este fic. :D
fairylover4679635 chapter 2 . 1/27
I love how you incorporated the original characters of Harry Potter (which I kinda was hoping you would) to the story, it seems more interesting this way. I really hope you continue this story, it's a really good story idea and I hope it doesn't go unfinished. Good luck !
Broken Reveries chapter 2 . 6/21/2018
im a fan! its so nice to see a story where sakura and tenten are close friends. i thought that sakura would be placed in ravenclaw or gryffindor but i guess hufflepuff is nice too! i never read any story where the main character is hufflepuff lol. cant wait to read more! keep up the good work:):)):):)
SpringSugar chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
Ooh I like where this is going! I hope you update this soon! :D
Outcast001 chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
Hey-o! I really like this fic. The pacing is good and the scenes are described well, not too much detail but not to vague. Add in any fans preexisting knowledge and boom, perfect set-up. I like how you've portrayed the characters, and making Tenten and Sakura both muggleborns and early friends is a wonderful detail.

I like the length, and you've really done well with the sorting. At first I questioned Shikamaru going to Hufflepuff (they're hard workers, and Shikamaru is... known for his laziness) but then I recalled his fierce loyalty to Choji and he has some serious work ethic when he puts his mind to something. So that's pretty awesome.

All the other characters are well placed, I kind of expected Ino or Hinata to go in Ravenclaw, but I'm not disappointed that they're in Slytherin. Who knows? Maybe they'll flourish. Besides, you don't need to be a Ravenclaw to be smart.

I am so, SO HAPPY that you put Sakura in Hufflepuff. I mean, yeah, she's an academic kind of person so she could go in Ravenclaw and a lot of people think so. She's brave and outspoken, and she's athletic so a lot of people think Gryffindor. But Sakura has a few defining traits: She's kind, she's loyal (also protective and brutally so, considering when Sai badmouthed one of her teammates and she decked him), and hard-working. Sakura worked harder than anyone else (barring Naruto, possibly, but when he became a Genin he got a lot of help that Sakura simply didn't get.) and with fewer resources/experience. So, yeah, I think you're choice to put her in Hufflepuff is perfect.

Keep up the awesome work!
WinchesterCherryBlossom chapter 2 . 1/7/2018
I loved it! please keep your good awesome work, looking forward for the next chapter
Dango Town chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
Hinata being sorted into Slytherin...I bet the Hyuuga Clan is just like the Black Family.
Dango Town chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
I was actually quite surprised when Draco Malfoy spoke up, because for some reason I assumed the Harry Potter generation won't be part of the story (oh how wrong I was). Now I'm wondering how Sakura will fit in with her housemates and get to know the Naruto crew from the other Houses (and stay away from trouble a.k.a. the Harry Potter crew XD).
balbusuar chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
This is such a great story it's something new and it has a very nice plot - even tough it's literally two chapters -anyway. I hope you update soon and write a just as long chapter because who doesn't love a long chapter of a good fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Just why did you make Sakura have a blonde hair? Then better off using Ino or Temari or any charas that are blonde from Naruto. Why bother using Haruno Sakura?
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
Such precious bois and girls! They're all too cute!
Bubosi chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
This is genuinely so adorable, I love it. :0
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
I LOVE that you put Sasuke in Ravenclaw and Gaara in Hufflepuff. I can already tell this is going to be amazing. I look forward to seeing why Hinata was placed in Slytherin. I'm sure it due to her father and clan. lol I am curious on how all these Japanese Characters will be played out in the sacred 28 and in Britain. like do the malfoy's respect the the clans or what? will the Jonin Sensei be there? so many question.
Brev chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
This is practically my most 2 favourite fandom merged together. I love you. Keep up the good work!
abiline chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
*rolls on in* SOBS BECAUSE THE LOYALTY! SAKURA! HAS! IS! PURE! CANT WAIT FOR OUR PROBLEMATIC FAVS (cough akatsuki) TO COME IN!