Reviews for Judgement
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
so good!
JustValiant1717 chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
AMAZING. This is such a magnificent gem among those one-shots of yours that I dearly love. Such a simple, graceful story, but so captivating and bears as much depth as a hefty classic novel - which is what makes it all the more impressive. What the greats of literature tried to achieve with a lifetime's worth of writing, you managed to get across with a short Narnian tale. BRAVO! I want to say, "Poor Peter", but I am mightily heartened by the knowledge that barely half a decade followiny this incident, he and his siblings are doing soooo much better. In fact, they are doing things to Aslan's great delight. :)
CoffeeRanger chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Okay, by now you're probably annoyed with all my reviews ;) But seriously, I can't get enough of your Narnia fics! They are amazing. :) I love how you show the more difficult side of ruling in this one. Poor Peter though. I can't blame him for being so worked up about this whole thing, but I wish he wasn't so hard on himself. :( Lucy was brilliant by the way; I adored her.
OwlishBish chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Awww. This community is so warm and fluffy and cute i can't handle it! I've read and watched the series many times now but its my first time reading fanfiction about it and all is so family-centric and light and i just. I miss this! Its all so narnia-y. And i just fell in love with this community and ofcourse your writing! This was beautiful, thank you.
Lydwina Marie chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Wow, this is poignant - probably the most eloquent of your stories yet! I enjoyed it a ton!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
You.
See saying (or writing) I love you would be creepy.
Not irrational. Not an exaggeration.
But freaky and weird and uncanny.
So what I will write is that you have been writing so many fanfics, that you've made me feel like I'm on Hanukkah. Thank you thank you thank you for every single one shot that you write. I'm hooked like won't ever let go of your on going stories. Your writing style is unique and awesome because you never get the characters out of character. Any time I see CooperGirlHH mind is all eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! and i want to get comfortable but it's so good I can't wait to open it so I just do and I'm lost in your stories always finishing with a sense of "I wish there was more". Lucky me, beautiful you there always is.
So since saying I love you would be strange (not inappropriate for me!)
I just want to say keep going on cause you are extremely talented.
And thank you for the many gifts you've been dropping by.
you are so good a person, that my person is greatly thankful for you and your stuff ( because it's not only writing, or effort, or work, or love for Narnia, so I'll sum it up with stuff)
Read you sooooooon!
Hopefully
JubileeKnight chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Poor Peter. What a difficult decision! This is a great story. Well done!
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I already said how much I love this...but there's really no harm in saying it again! Beautifully done, as always, and I especially appreciated how you show that the challenges faced by the young kings and queens are not limited to battles and diplomacy with other countries. I immensely enjoyed reading this :-)