Reviews for Parts of Me
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Interesting story, pitty you haven't updated in so long.
Dear Me chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
i just read ur story and...WOW

plz continue and DONT DARE put another cliffer if you want to sleep well at nightr!

Love:

ME!
Meghan chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Oh my God! I had given up on you. Then I saw you updated.

This was on of my favorite stories and now you are updating agian. Thank You!

Great chapter.
Cara chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
OOh! I like it! Oz is one of my favorite characters! Yeah, well I like the story! And I hope Oz wasn't too hurt when Willow turned all evily! Yep, mhm, Is Jordy going to be aaccepted to Hogwarts? That could always work, and he could be the next Remus Lupin XP
Kalystia chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Love this story, can't wait for more!
Sam-453 chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Why didn't they realise, why why! sorry, it's just so sad! can't wait for more!

-sam
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
*sniff* Poor Percy. That horrible numb feeling where you feel like if you stop doing things, you will never be able to start again. When youo know feeling nothing is better than feeling what is waiting for you on the edge of your consciousness.
Hatteress chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Oh my GODS! Crying! Tears! BAD BAD! You have to finish this story! Please! PLEASE! Much finishing and happyness and...yeah...wicked story so far, please update soon.
Meghan chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Hey!

You haven't updated in a while. Do you have writer's bloke or are you not finishing the story?

You should countinue I really enjoy this story.

You should make Ginny have to go to Hogwarts and save everyone. That would be cool.

Anyways just continue one way or another.
Mg chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
I like the touch of her seeing her family in her face. Poignant.
Kar chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I hope you continue this one. NOt a crossover fan but I like the tension of the wizards and Council.
Stella7 chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
This is really great! please write more and i'm putting it on my fav. stories do-hicky...
Athene Saile chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
That's so sad. You write with such emotion, I could feel what they were feeling.
Pineapple chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
This story is wonderful, I love the originality of the plot! Keep up the good work
Akalea chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
Wow, this is a very original Buffy/HP crossover. Definitely keep writing!

This chapter was very angst-y and so sad. Even though we know that Ginny is alive, it's so sad to see everyone's reactions. I almost cried.