Reviews for The Outsider
Willem Trialmont chapter 3 . 8/6
Holy shit, you were not joking about the grammar.

Use a grammar app, and try saying the sentences aloud after you've written them.

That should help, I hope.
VladImpaler chapter 12 . 7/19
I just binged this story today. I am so disappointed that the story died right before Avatar's big reveal

A great stort nontheless but what a bad time to cut it.
Pater Richard chapter 12 . 6/16
Freaking awesome! Sure, many people will call you out because of your 'Op please nerf' Mc,but,who the Hell cares?
Hetes chapter 1 . 3/29
Pls continue this it’s great
Zasrekh chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
CYOA 5:
ABANDON your Humanity and you can have all the power!

For real, you start with it being not op but you forget that all the builds for it in fics stay human and/or are seen as good guys. I made a 54 pts or so vilain who could build himself into an Entity in reasonable time. Ok he was made of nanites and went full robot from time to time but it was a legit build.
Dont worry about a bit freedome with powers nobody truely understands them!
tronax22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
You really, really need to work on your writing. This would barely pass as coherent speech, much less literature. Reread it perhaps? Couldn't manage to break thru the first half of first chapter.
MoreRational chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
Dude, your story concept was good but my eyes were burning while reading your it. Reading it was so jarring. I usually don't like grammar nazis but today I realised why grammar is so important.
Get someone to fix the grammar and sentence structure of the story even if it is in hiatus. If you are not dead that is.
NazgulBelserion chapter 12 . 7/9/2019
Why the fuck are all good worm stories with realistic and cool mcs always dropped GODDAMIT
Stonerguy420 chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
Coil does not split any time lines he is basically a precog who can see the out comes of two of his choices and then goes on autopilot to go along with the one he chooses to keep
Pedro52 chapter 12 . 4/4/2019
Not bad.
sonic chapter 12 . 6/30/2018
I liked the chapter!
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 12 . 6/29/2018
not as good as one of my stories, but better than most
udkudk chapter 12 . 4/20/2018
It's perfect,. when will you continue? I love your stories.