Reviews for Ringspell, Wolfcall
babygirl2580 chapter 4 . 2/20
I really like your story and I am very excited about the next chapter coming out! :D
ShaunaChe chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I don't know if you abandoned this fiction or just turned to other interests but I would love to see how you weave Elfquest and LOTR together. I really love the suggestion that Frodo can hear Cutter and Skywises's sending.
Lagrimas-del-Cielo chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
You are the greatest fanfic writer ever! Not only have you combined the awesomeness that is ElfQuest and Lord of the rings but you managed to slip in the song Roads go ever ever on from the old 1977 animated movie of the return of the king! Best crossover ever!
InkySpectacles chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Even though all signs point towards this being a dead fic, I'd just like to say that you've really created a plausible situation for the crossover with magnificent characterization. If this motivates you to suddenly release another chapter I would be filled with joy, but if not, I'm happy to say that this is a wonderful crossover and that you should be proud of your skill.
Loki's Fenris chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
interesting spin to a pair of wonderful story lines. Love it, I hope to read the next one soon. I would also hope you might look at the first chapter of my own elf quest story? Either way wonderful work I look forward to the next.
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
More story please! I am dying to find out what happens next! PLEASE UPDATE! *Puppy-eyes of Doom*
Tracey Claybon chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Well done so far, and you've done a nice job of blending the worlds. Hope to see more of this one - it's a cross I hadn't seen before.

T
miarath chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Yup, but you did update.

I know what it is not to update for years.

I did it myself, because I had huge writer's block.-(
miarath chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
So, the plot thickens; looks like this is going to be more then

a crossover. Ah, well, we do *not* really knew when Tyldak

had been changed, do we?
miarath chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Well, I liked this one, too:-)

What I'm wondering is how the Arwen and Glorfindel knew their names, huh? *confused but happy*
miarath chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
A fine crossover this is:-), and a good start, too.

Though, I'm wondering how they got there?
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I love it! Please, please UPDATE! I can't wait to read when they get to The Golden Wood!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
A great story and new chapter I love it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Shade and sweet water and have a nice summer:)
Herald of Chaos chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
I don't know how you manage it, but I can feel that pain all over again. This is definitely an amazing story.
Susan W chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Interesting! This is my first Elfquest fanfic to read. Its been ages and ages since I read Elfquest back in it's early years as a comic book by Wendy Pini.

I've thought before that Elfquest and LoTR would make an interesting crossover tale. And, yay, heres one for me to read.

Cutter always was the one would could talk to humans and strangers. Skywise doesn't seem as leary of the humans as I thought he would be. I guess thats allright.

Can't wait for them to find out that the human, Strider, was raised by elves. :)

Onward I go!