Reviews for Special Announcement
anemix chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is really funny. The imagined fallout is hilarious. Too bad it never would have happened.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Quillian chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
*Falls over laughing...* XD XD XD XD XD

THIS WAS EXCELLENT!
Smenzer chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I really enjoyed this little story! I bet Vader was really freaking there! I wonder why old Palpy would do such a thing? Xizor must have convinced him. He always wanted Vader gone. GREAT STORY!
kkkkatie.xo chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
AH! that is so good! PLEASE write another chappie soon! I love this story! it is so funny! it was good how you described vader when all these things are being said about him-especially when they releal his name is Anakin! his intimidation level must have crashed to the ground-he'll be a laughing stock now! please! be speedy making a nother chapter, please!
Laurana chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I love this, please write more its fantastic
Laurana chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I love this, please write more its fantastic
C-chan96 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Hehheheh! I've always pictured something like that happening...hehhehe...I'm so glad I finally found this! Man, I'm still laughing...this was great! I bet Vader is SO mad! O the Emperor is evil...Is is posible that you do a short sequel or something? Man...this is too funny...Okay, I should stop now...LOL...Toodles and thanks for the laugh, I needed it! _~