Reviews for I am a girl in the dungeon?
Seraphy64 chapter 38 . 2/19
Asfi is level 4. Kodori is level 4. But their stats are far different. Kodori's stats would all be higher since it's rare for an adventurers stats to reach S-rank in a level. And nearly every one of Kodori's stats reaches that rank each level up, even breaking the barrier into SSS in some. So her endurance should be much higher than Asfi's strength. So her hug shouldn't have bothered her.

Then there's the ridiculous notion that Welfs strength is even close to Kodori's with 'his years of blacksmithing' and Haruhime's buff. It just doesn't work like that.

Then there's her losing a spar against a level 2. Even while distracted that doesn't make sense. Her training times at the Hostess with Luniore and Ryuu show that. Skill does make a difference, but the raw stat advantage is just too large for skill to overcome.

Then there's the trip down to the 18th floor to deliver the food and stuff. Kodori at her level and stats should be able to faceroll most of the mobs along the way and not even be scratched. Her speed is just far too high for the mobs to touch her. Her strength would literally explode them with a hit. Her endurance would shrug off even a minotaur's hit at this point. The author has Kodori growing so strong so fast, but doesn't recognise it for some reason. At this point her stats would be about on par with Ryuu and Luniore due to her stat accumulation per level.
Seraphy64 chapter 28 . 2/19
She's killed people before though. She didn't freak out before. That room full of amazing. Blood everywhere. Bodies scattered. And even if by some bullshit act of author and no one in that room died she still shouldn't react like this. Death is part of the adventurer life, with his 'logical genius mind'(by this point I'm calling bullshit on both tbh) he should easily be able to rationalise it.
Seraphy64 chapter 24 . 2/19
I wish you'd use other people's POV. Mikoto's would have been great this chapter. But apparently, you don't like to write what Kodori does during her rampages. Disappointing really.
Seraphy64 chapter 21 . 2/19
The fuck was that shit? She flies around in the air coordinating then crash lands, somehow gets knocked out then spends the rest of the battle unconscious till she suddenly gets up and takes another hit. Her contribution during the battle was pathetic. Her strategy was good, but we all know it wasn't ACTUALLY her strategy. In canon, it's exactly the same.

Her presence is pointless in this story so far. She seems to be only in the story to suck Bell's dick about how heroic or 'good' he is. Every piece of praise she gets it's always 'But Bell is better, he's the REAL hero', or 'I'm always struggling to keep up with Bell, he's the amazing one!'. We haven't actually seen her struggling to keep up with him. At all. Considering her magic stat was actually above 900 before the training week for this war game i'd say she's beating him.

Not that we get to actually see the result of the training she did since the fucking author decided her best role would be unconscious. Again. It's kind of becoming a thing with her huh?
Seraphy64 chapter 16 . 2/18
Why the fuck did she strip? What was even the point? I honestly thought her rage mode would be impressive. All it seems to be is a fear aura and pain suppression. Her reaction to her he's and asfi being there and obviously engineering the event is way too mild too. She's supposed to be a genius so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out the one's responsible.

Also there was no mention of either god releasing their power to trigger the dungeon. Makes no sense.
Seraphy64 chapter 13 . 2/18
Her "Butler bows" and how she talks is ridiculous. It's grating.
bonkie chapter 78 . 2/18
This story was so good I blasted through it in 3 days. It was really well developed story that did not feel like a rehash of the Canon. I extremely enjoyed the parts where Kordori bitch slapped Hermes and some of the other gods, one of the things Ive wished happened in the books. Thanks for the great story and I'll be checking the rest of your stuff out.
ShineX chapter 5 . 12/30/2019
Well, there's also the fact that being in full immersion means your brain is looking for those connections on overdrive. If she even had a small group that knew her language I imagine progress would be way slower.
guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2019
Ah, but sometimes a bit of detail does not go amiss.
Just a tiny detail named, the kind of pants someone wears or the colour of their jacket.
Just one detail to set a character apart from others.
So yes, dragon is an adequate description, yet calling it rust red or mean looking or with a forked tongue or with small yellow eyes would give that tiny bit extra immersion.
See it as subtly guiding our imagination.
Vance ded this incredibly well, he wrote many a short story that can serve as great examples of this.

Thank you for writing this story.
And thank you in advance for completing it.
Draykevero chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Hello daeore, in the spirit of the season and in hopes of one day hearing through the grapevine about something as beautifully generous as the idea “Pay It Forward”, I’ve decided to start “Just a Few Minutes”, which I hope will encourage people to take just a little time to write informal, polite reviews to stories they’ve read and enjoyed that will brighten a stranger’s day with the simple goal of giving just one more happy moment in their day. Everyone’s heard about how just saying hello to someone else can help that person get through a trying day. Well, if that’s true then why not spread around an internet message that can do something similar for people who will never who you are but may need that “hello” and don’t get enough of them in person. Everyone will at some point go on the internet, it’s just a thing people do nowadays, so let’s make the trolls and flamers a little less prominent by spreading around a positive response for the simplest reasons, someone’s presence. It takes “Just a Few Minutes” to brighten someone’s day and there is no reason you can’t just copy and paste a simple happy message into a text box. So please help me spread around something that takes so little effort but can make even one person’s day that much better. And as a personal touch, I’m going just a little bit further, have a story recommendation that may give you just one more thing to look forward to reading, go try out “Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu”, the manga or the translated web novel. Have a wonderful day and I wish you a lucky start to the new year.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/1/2019
You did it again and now I am going to speak up about it.
Kodori did not murder that level 5 in the dungeon.
Kodori killed that level 5.
And that is a very big difference.
Murdering and killing a person are two different things and what Kodori did was something she did in self defense while panicking and not probably believing it wouldn't work either all the while trying to the last to simply get away.
That is not how you murder someone, because then there is clearly intention and very often no battle, this would probably be termed 'accidental excessive use of force during self defense resulting in a dead'.

That I can be angry for no one pointing that out to the MC shows how much I care.
Although not enough to make an account, sorry for that.
Either way, thank you for sharing this story.
And thank you for completing it.
I hope to enjoy more of your work.
V Cao Anh chapter 16 . 11/30/2019
Read ch15, an idea popped in my head. She can destroy anything that she uses as weapon, so what if she grabs some mofo and use him to beat another mofo, would the first one got killed instantly?
unwashed heathen chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
Dropping this fic. As a warning to anyone reading the reviews before starting the story, if you aren't interested in reading a story where the protagonist is the world's butt monkey and will happily let off murderers and rapists who assault her with a slap on the wrist and no hard feelings then this isn't the fic for you.

Here you can find the exact same plot as the original story, but with an OC named Kodori following around the original protagonists so she can get beaten within an inch of her life and sexually assaulted over and over again. Also, she will get in a fight that ends up with her naked every couple of chapters because... reasons. Somehow, the 'stronger' Kodori becomes, the more frequent and serious her injuries end up being. She also frequently finds herself getting kidnapped, tortured, or kidnapped and tortured. Most of the antagonists will not face any serious consequences for their actions. Although the author tries to make it seem like everything is better with Kodori being there, everything is pretty much the same as canon so her constant suffering is all for no reason.
unwashed heathen chapter 30 . 11/12/2019
I feel like Kodori lets people walk all over her, and it's especially annoying along with her bland personality. It has been bothering me throughout the story and was just extra irritating during this chapter. It's as if she only has two states, frothing-at-the-mouth berserk and totally spineless.

Another thing that has been bugging me are the fights. If it isn't Kodori crushing weaklings, it'll be Kodori getting the shit kicked out of her, or Kodori getting the shit kicked out of her then barely squeaking out a victory before collapsing. So many of Kodori's "victories" end up with her waking up half dead getting healed by someone and they just feel like losses. I can only assume this occurs to make the fights feel climactic but it doesn't work.
littleboyblack17 chapter 78 . 10/15/2019