Reviews for Fall of the Lightning Count
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 1/9
Awesome chapter.
Now, to clarify something, Marcus' sister, was the body found?

Second, did he by any chance steal the technical data of Unit 1 before leaving? It would fit the ancient saying regarding battles: fight fire with fire. In this case, Marcus builds his own Gundam group.
Synthesis chapter 3 . 1/9
So, I won't lie, my favorite part of this chapter was far and away the beginning-especially White ruminating how a sycophantic engineer like gets in Treize's eye but White doesn't. I also enjoyed the internal debate about retiring the Leo (probably a better word than "Cancel", which implies the Leo wasn't deployed, as you note) and the anger at Marshal Noventa's seemingly-unilateral to disarm. I particularly like to speculate about what this might be setting up in the next appearance (an area of the storyline I could've done better in my own writing, in retrospect). The scenes with Lizz were a bit awkward, her fangirling out like that, but they did serve a pretty clear purpose shortly thereafter. It's tricky to be going back and forth in time like that, but see how you like to keep the narrative sort of fluid like that, so I hope it works out. The scene with Noin was pretty heavy stuff, appropriately enough. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Awesome chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
At first when I saw the alert I ignored it since it said that it’s an angst story and well I live in PR and we already have enough of that around.
But now, decided to give it a chance.
It’s a good intro.