Reviews for Rite of Passage
I see it’s been a while since this has been updated. Are you going to finish this story? You haven’t gotten to the part that the story is all about. I thought the reveal was hilarious.
LRNiehus chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
This whole story is absolutely hilarious. Please please please finish it!
Valedonte chapter 11 . 7/21/2021
Continue
Kapel85 chapter 11 . 7/15/2021
Aw loved this story. great job
Ann chapter 11 . 7/12/2021
This was fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
sailorlyoko4life chapter 11 . 7/9/2021
Aaahhhh! I actually didn't know hotels provided those! I figured it was tiki who did lol.

Such! This is just so genuine! I love this story and I will keep telling you that until I can't leave comments anymore

Can't wait for the next chapter!
browneyedgirl41 chapter 11 . 6/29/2021
Oh I'm liking this story and this whole exchange sounds just like what would happen between these two. Can't wait for the next chapter.!
sailorlyoko4life chapter 10 . 6/28/2021
omg it's been so long! Amazing chapter! I love how they are equally both their identities at the same time. And honestly I love how slow and realistic this is. They are so in character and loving and it just really captures the true nature of what it means to love someone both emotionally and physically.

Can't wait for the next chapter!though I might look for it on AO3 first lol. You have the exact same tendencies I do when updating.)
mayee-chan chapter 10 . 6/26/2021
I’ll waiting next chap
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2021
...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2021
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️x a bajillion billion million
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2021
GET HIM DRUNK FIRST!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2021
...oh jeez, I'm not the only one who heard that right?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
...he needs to be drunk first.
Kapel85 chapter 9 . 2/15/2021