Reviews for My Big Fat Gay Wedding
DestinyWitch chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Funny story made laugh constantly
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Fernsfairie chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I am absolutely in love with this story! It was hilarious and made me giggle. I don't usually giggle. :]

Fern Rose
rayama chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
LOL Funny fic. vEry cute.
Ruth01 chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
hehe, twas quite an amusing story!

but, i felt so sorry for them though.. :(

thanks for the great read!

X
jules chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
oh that was so good, it made me laugh out loud. i loved sirius and rons one liners brilliant, x
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
Tee HE He *big cheesy grin*
Rogue Enchantress chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
I have the flu. I know I know, you ask what this has to do with your story, BUT! I laughed so hard that I ended up in a 10 minute coughing fit! *grins sheepishly* My chest still hurts! Any way, I thought your story was hilarious!
best wishes and all that shit
Rogue Enchantress
The Velvet Ghost chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
That was so funny! I absolutely loved this _ That was just the funniest thing I have ever read... and I'm really glad Hawwy and Sevvy made up at the end, it made it all better _ You deserve a medal! Keep writing!
Lisa13 chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
To hell it made me smile!

I couldn't stop laughing! My younger sister is probably filling out the forms to cart me off to the mental hospital as I type!

That was absolutely brilliant! I've read Harry/Sev humour before and its usually really crappy.. all too try-hard-ish... and lame and just not funny at all, but yours was incredible! I think I'm going to have some serious stomach problems as it hurts so much from laughing now! ;)

Thankyou for this story, it really put a light on in my day!

Lisa
FerretMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Great ending! I loved this fic.
Mary Snape chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
it didn't made me smile... It made me roar on the floor laughing my a$$ out! It was hilarious! I laughed hysterically, honestly.

great fic *applause*
AmZ chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
i love the afct that the chapter is called "Martial Bliss." give me an image of Snape and Harry getting it on in full battle gear.

oy, i'm twisted.
AmZ chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
oh GOD this is FUNNY!
ciceronian chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hey, very amusing story. Any chance getting Draco and Ron's story? Because that'd be great. Hoping for more. . .

ciceronian